Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

several questions, hopefully you can help

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pinkieandtherev

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:26 am    Post subject: several questions, hopefully you can help Reply with quote

Several things I need some help with:

I have an iS35 that I have used for several years. I lead worship for our prison ministry, and the iS35 is great for this, as the styles and arrangements make this a perfect one man band-in-a-box.

This keyboard developed some issues awhile back (speakers cutting out, power shorting) and in trying to keep the thing running, I accidentally fractured the LCD display. It now has an unsightly purple blotch across the right side and that portion is unusable. I got the internal amplifier fixed, but I can't find a replacement display. Anyone know where I can find one?

That board is in the shop again, as the internal amp is cutting out again. I bought a new (to me) iS50 secondhand, and will retire the iS35 to home/church use and not take it on the road anymore.

Secondly...I've really been enjoying a lot of the new default styles in the PA50 (was demo'ing at the local GC.) Is there a way to get these styles, such as Fire Rock, for the i-Series boards?

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg i-Series All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: