Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Trinitro problem
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Agrofubris

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:48 pm    Post subject: New Trinitro problem Reply with quote

Hi there,

I've recently arranged my new home studio with the old silver beast Cool in good shape. However, Trinitro 3.8 doesn't get Songs (SNG) properly. It hangs when requesting song from Trinity. Everything else works fine, dumping programs, combi and global/kits...

Anyone knows sth about this behaviour?

Cheers!
Agrofubris

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUMP.

I need any help in this topic guys. So if anyone knows why this could happen...

Smile

Cheers!
Timo
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've only ever transferred PCG data to/from the Trinity using Trinitro. All my SNGs have been stored on floppies.

I'm an utter noob where MIDI is concerned!
Agrofubris

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your reply Timo!

Well, I have a lot of old songs in a folder from those good old 2HD used years ago, there's no problem loading them into the Trinity with Trinitro. The thing I want to do now is to get the .SNG data from the Korg because my floppy unit is gone, so I can use the internal sequencer mixer to use 16 parts with the effects and everything else, then I can work with VSTi's and Trinity sounds.

When I try to Get Songs with Trinitro the app freezes at the Transfering Data screen... Sad

Cheers!
Nobbi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trinitro seems to have problems with sending and receiving songs sometimes. I read about it in other threads. I haven't used Trinitro for some time so I can't confirm it (I only need a patch editor and I use Sounddiver for this today because it can also program the Z1 card and its audition function is real-time).

Since Trinitro's source has be published, maybe someone can find the bug....(not me) Wink
vEddY
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have this weird problem with Trinitro. Trying to load .sng files usually ends up with "Header validation failure - file possibly corrupt". What's the problem here, anyone has a clue?
Personally? LPI. RHCE, RHCI, RHCX, RHCVA. MCITP 2008 certification done. MCITP Virtualization Administrator done. MCITP Exchange 2010 done. MCITP MS SQL 2008 done. MCT done. MCSE Server Infrastructure 2012, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSE:Messaging and MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure done. VCP5-DV done. VCI done. MCITP: Sharepoint 2010 Administrator done. VCP5-Cloud done. VCP5-DT done. VCAP5-DCA done. VCP6-DCV done.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
warriorgato

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there, if your trinitro works fine with PCG should work perfect with SNG... I have worked perfectly transfering SNG files with trinitro but it has a small trick...

Try this:

When you want to GET a SNG, you've to open a new blank SNG document and then go to the first page of global mode in your trinity, and choose "Dump Song".

When you want to SEND a SNG, just open a SNG file and then choose "send
to trinity"

It's important that first you check trinitro is running OK with combi
or prog, if it is not, try to re-configure your MIDI interface, or
reset your PC...
Agrofubris

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for your reply guys!

warriorgato, I'll try what you said, seems feasible. Cool

Cheers.
Agrofubris

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

warriorgato, your tip works perfect. I go to Global page, select Dump Songs and it works like butter, trinitro receives the data with no hassle.

Thanks again!
Agro.
warriorgato

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agro you're welcome! I expect this tip works for everyone!!

Cheers!
MusiKman
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

warriorgato wrote:
Hi there, if your trinitro works fine with PCG should work perfect with SNG... I have worked perfectly transfering SNG files with trinitro but it has a small trick...

Try this:

When you want to GET a SNG, you've to open a new blank SNG document and then go to the first page of global mode in your trinity, and choose "Dump Song".

When you want to SEND a SNG, just open a SNG file and then choose "send
to trinity"

It's important that first you check trinitro is running OK with combi
or prog, if it is not, try to re-configure your MIDI interface, or
reset your PC...

I nominate this response to the Thread "Hall of Fame" or what ever its called. I think this is a great tip. Never thought of this one.

Kudos man, thanks for this great tip. Many folks don't have a drive and this will save them many headaches.
Great job! Very Happy
"I know the plans that I have for you, declares the LORD. They are plans for peace and not disaster, plans to give you a future filled with hope." Then you will call to me. You will come and pray to me, and I will hear you. "When you look for me,you will find me. When you wholeheartedly seek me, I will let you find me, declares the Lord." Jeremiah 29:11
warriorgato

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree!!! Laughing

Jaja!! Thanx!! Cheers!!!
DWCowans

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobbi wrote:
Trinitro seems to have problems with sending and receiving songs sometimes. I read about it in other threads. I haven't used Trinitro for some time so I can't confirm it (I only need a patch editor and I use Sounddiver for this today because it can also program the Z1 card and its audition function is real-time).

Since Trinitro's source has be published, maybe someone can find the bug....(not me) Wink

Can someone point me to where the source code is Trinitro?
Adrian4u

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have problems with TRINITO and TR Rack - it looks like i hangs when I want to dump ALL data from TR Rack - even if (I think) I did setup properly.

When I just want to get one program or one combination - is OK, but I cant get DRUMSETS.

And - there are problems with loading presets from this forum DOWNLOAD page to TR Rack.

Help needed!

Also - MidiQuest doesn't want to cooperate with TR Rack properly. It GETs everything, but when I try to go into (any) COMBI or PROG bank - MidiQuest wants to GET it once again - without success.

Is there anyone who will help me?
Phenom II x6 1100T (OC to 6x 4,1gHz), 8gB DDR3/1333gHz RAM, Win7/64; Korgs: Z1, MicroX, M50, Triton Rack; NI Maschine; Behringer BCF2000, BCR2000; MOTU 828mk3 FW; Edirol Edirol UA-1000; guitars: Cort Z-Custom, LAG JET100 totally customed, Cort SFX-DAO; some other music toys, one very musical cat
Adrian4u

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have problems with TRINITO and TR Rack - it looks like i hangs when I want to dump ALL data from TR Rack - even if (I think) I did setup properly.

When I just want to get one program or one combination - is OK, but I cant get DRUMSETS.

And - there are problems with loading presets from this forum DOWNLOAD page to TR Rack.

Help needed!

Also - MidiQuest doesn't want to cooperate with TR Rack properly. It GETs everything, but when I try to go into (any) COMBI or PROG bank - MidiQuest wants to GET it once again - without success.

Is there anyone who will help me?
Phenom II x6 1100T (OC to 6x 4,1gHz), 8gB DDR3/1333gHz RAM, Win7/64; Korgs: Z1, MicroX, M50, Triton Rack; NI Maschine; Behringer BCF2000, BCR2000; MOTU 828mk3 FW; Edirol Edirol UA-1000; guitars: Cort Z-Custom, LAG JET100 totally customed, Cort SFX-DAO; some other music toys, one very musical cat
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Trinity All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: