Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

pa2x for 1200$

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500
View previous topic :: View next topic  
omed

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:06 pm    Post subject: pa2x for 1200$ Reply with quote

hi guys!
i wanna know som body ordret from singapor pa2x for 1200$

her is the mail i gott from this company

"The total payment for one unit Korg Pa2x pro was US$1249.00. This cost including shipping and handling. You don't have to pay more"

its a reyal?
TommyF

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At that price they would lose money everytime they sold a Pa2X. It is definitely a scam. Run away as fast as you can Smile

Kind regards,
Tommy
Lika
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want two with that prices !!!
mrkorg
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mate, i guess you are reffering to a member on alibaba either called ROCKTASTE.CO or DIMUS SAMPURNA.
take a look at this email transcrip with them. i will add my comment at the end of the transcript. here it is....

Could you please give me a quote on 1 korg pa1x pro elite. payment options would also be appreciated. i would also like to know if the keyboard is brand new and if i can pick it up in person.
product availability would laso be helpful.

Dear Mr George
We sell the Korg PA1X PRO for US$1200.00. We accept wire transfer or bank transfer as payment. The products was brand new with 3 years international warranty. Sure you can buy direct from us.
Waiting for your reply

Donna
rock_taste@live.com

hello,

what about a korg pa2xpro. could you please quote me on 1 korg pa2xpro.

could i pick it up in persom by any chance?

Please show prices in USD. Do you accept paypal? INCLUDE YOUR BUSINESS ADDRESS WHERE I CAN PICK UP THE KEYBOARD DIRECT FROM YOU.
Your urgent reply would be much appreciated.

Regards, George

Dear Sir
We sell the Korg Pa2XPro for US$1200.00. You can pick up the product direct from us but the price will be the same if we send it to you. We do not accept paypal. Banktransfer only. We offer free fedex international air shipment. The minimum order have to 4 units.
Shipment US$56 to Australia

Regards
Donna
rock_taste@live.com

Dear Mr George
Do you still want to buy our items?
Please reply me back,
Thanks

Yes i do still want to purchase from you, however i only require one new korg pa2xpro. How much can you sell me that for? PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR ADDRESS SO I CAN PICK IT UP IN PERSON

Regards,

geroge

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your reply. You can buy a unit. The price will be US$1200.00 but you have to pay the shipping cost. The shipping cost may US$56.23.
Please let me know your address and reply me to my email.
I am waiting for your response
Regards

Donna
rock_taste@live.com

To: rock_taste@live.com
Subject: i am ready for purchase!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 20:38:44 +1030

hey,
i told you i want to pick it up. if i cant pick it up in person i dont want to purchase the keyboard from you.
i am in singapore so why should i have to pay for shipment?
unless which seems to be the case you are a fraud. since you only except payment through western union and bank transfer. you wont except payment through paypal and you will not provide a proper address of your store for pick up which is clear evidence that you are a fraud. you continue to dodge the request for a valid address for pick up, using repetitous rubish about shipment!
i done some reasearch about your company which clearly shows evidence of a scam!!!!!!!!!!
by the way since i contacted korg about you, you are not an authorised korg dealer and to purchase the korgpa2xpro at retailer/dealer price is at least 2400 USD so who do you think you are puting a STUPID price that only an idiot will fall for!!!!!
i am reporting you to alibaba unless you can clearly satisfy me that you are authentic which i believe is totaly impossible.
Goodluck in your fraudulant scams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To: f16cviper@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: i am ready for purchase!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 18:26:06 +0800

What does all this mean? Is there any problem?
You can pick up directly to our store if you are in Singapore right now.
If you have any problem, please don't talk to me like this.
Is there anything I can help?

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

there you go... you be the judge. total load of crap. there is another idiot called dimus sampurna in indonesia excuse the language but same sh*t.

my transcript with him is much more decorated... however i couldn't be bothered wasting my time pasting it here.

there was another guy who used KORG HONG KONG PTY LIMITED to scam people on ALIBABA.com... follow this link. http://shimworld.wordpress.com/2007/11/21/hong-kong-scam-alert/

My advise to you and anyone who wants to by a musical instrument BUY IT IN PERSON FROM AN AUTHORISED DEALER!!!!!! END OF THE STORY.

good luck mate i hope i have convinced you not to deal with these pric*s.

Regards,

MR korg
Pa2x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys DO NOT buy anything over internet unless it is ebay and pay them with paypal ONLY.
Or proper company and well known websites.

There are thousands of people like that guy that wants to grab your money, i've seen heaps of that s**t with similar stories.

My Friend bought Guerrini accordion over the net paid $5,000 and when it arrived it wasnt even Guerrini, inside, half of the parts were missing and parts from other cheap accordions were installed and tied with tie wire.

Do not send any money unless they provide FULL details and make sure you check those details, ring by phone and ask for pick up.
chony

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrkorg wrote:
... to purchase the korgpa2xpro at retailer/dealer price is at least 2400 USD ...

Are you sure this is the case? That would be good to know. Thank you.
a.schemkes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it sounds "to good to be true", it most often is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: