Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello from Australia

View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnno

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:56 am    Post subject: Hello from Australia Reply with quote

I recently purchased the Korg PA800 which fulfills just about all my musical needs. I'm a retired jazz man well into my 70's who until recently had several keyboards and an acoustic piano at home but now I can get rid of all those and stick to the PA800. I used to have a jazz trio with vocalist which I can now virtually reproduce on the PA800. It has a neat crisp piano tone and a great choice of drum kits and bass sounds.
Other than music my other love is aviation and flying having had over 40yrs in aviation. The PA800 will keep me amused for many years
Daz
Retired

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Johnno,

Welcome to the forum. We await video footage of your first solo performance at 20,000 ft with great anticipation Wink

Enjoy,

Daz.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> New Members Zone All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: