Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WHY MOSS BOARD IS MOSTLY IMPORTANT???!!!!!!! explained!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xmlguy wrote:
Nor, you've done a good job with your MOSS programs.

Regarding that other thread, I think it's very unfair for others to be so selfish and demanding to expect you to give them the results of your hard work or even tips about how you did them, if you don't want to. They should be grateful that you were willing to show the results of your work, because that alone shows what's possible if they spend the same effort and time as you did. I don't see why they think they deserve any more that what you're willing to give. They have no right to get anything. It's like beggars getting mad when someone doesn't give them money. Beggars can't be choosers.

Yes, my goal here was only to share what MOSS can do, great you could understand my posts. At least, someone who really catch what I wrote here. Thanks xmlguy!
The Encyclopedia of Jazz Theory for All Musicians
Nor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

___

Last edited by Nor on Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahmed Jaber wrote:
To Xmlguy
I have one question to you
Why Korg established this forum ?
I think it's for all members can help others if anybody have a problem with the keyboard or any things around korg productions.
so we will not beggars and we will not take Nor sounds in force or for free.
But i think he is unhelp man,try to ask him about any think,he don't answer you.
I asked him only to explain how can i make like his sounds not more it's not nucler wapens.
regards.

1st: Ahmed, before you ask people sounds, MAKE your sounds then ask people how you can improve them, you want already a fish not how how to fish. This the way yo think Idea

2nd: I'm not a GOD of sounds nor making nucler wapens as your mid expect the way I'm, I'm think different and better than you think and better the way your write here, try to change your mind thinkingness Idea

3rd: If you stay thinking this way about people, you want never learn how to fish, nor get anything.

4th: If you have nothing good to say, just say NOTHING.

5th: PEACE Very Happy
Nor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xmlguy wrote:
Korg did NOT establish this forum. Korg does not run this forum. These are all wrong assumptions you made because you do not understand English well and don't understand what the following statement means that is located at the top of the page: "An independent forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world. Not affiliated with Korg."

Your English is terrible, so most of the time I cannot even understand most of what you are saying. It is not Nor's job to help you. He does not work for Korg. I do not work for Korg. We are all own Korg equipment. Some of us own a LOT of Korg gear. We are volunteers. If you don't like what we say, too bad for you. We do help lots and lots of people, and some of us have been doing this for many years. But when people like you come here expecting and demanding us to give you something that you have no right to expect or demand, don't be surprised if we do not help you.

Nobody cares if you think someone else is unhelpful to you because they aren't willing to give you programming advice that they have no obligation or duty to give you. That is because you are not the judge of who's helpful or not. If you search on this forum, you will see that many, many people come here asking questions nicely and they get very good, helpful advice, even when the answer might not be what they expect.

When you ask for things, and then complain about not getting what you ask for, then you are a beggar when you have no right to expect what you want. If you come here and ask questions without demanding or expecting anything in return, then many of us will treat you like a new friend and we will try to help you. If you don't understand the language, and you are rude, and take offense and give offense easily, we will treat you like a beggar that comes to your house and expects you to feed him dinner when you didn't offer it and get's mad when you don't, so expect to get kicked out the door.

WELL SAID! MAY GOD BLESS YOU.
Vim

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahmed Jaber wrote:
To Xmlguy
But i think he is unhelp man,try to ask him about any think,he don't answer you.
I asked him only to explain how can i make like his sounds not more it's not nucler wapens.
regards.

That's like asking Warren Buffet how to pick investments ... you think he will tell you if that is his bread and butter.

Perhaps you need to ask technological questions such as how do you get vibrato assigned to a MOSS program through AMS and how do you have the envelope following the keytracking in MOSS to get a particular effect. Now that others like Sharp etc can help you with.

RTFM still applies regarding MOSS and even to this day after about 9 years with the TC, i still have not figured out what everything in AMS does.

Perhaps you should start from a similar sounding MOSS program and then tweak individual parameters to determine the effect on the sound.

Hope this helps
ex Marshall Islands
Ahmed Jaber

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only you Vim understand me.
But not the other members that wrote even Nor.
I said a thousend times i'am not thef that will get members works(sounds),only that i wont some biginer in programmering sounds to get any tips or helps( a technical help) step by step to make a new sound.
That is all
Thank you again my helpfull friend Vim.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MOSS Option All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: