Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg "gutschein" M3/TR in Keyboard magazine this m

View previous topic :: View next topic  
britindus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:57 am    Post subject: Korg "gutschein" M3/TR in Keyboard magazine this m Reply with quote

an item for german/austrian readers only sorry

I dont have anything to do with the magazine...... so just no one thinks its a ad!

but I just got the latest copy and there is a nice rebate coupon ... "Gutschein" for 200€ off an M3 and 100€ off a TR workstation.

Smile

I am not a regular reader but 5€ investment just saved me 200€ on the M3 I was looking to buy anyhow!

The radias should be away today if the guy collects and Ill see if I can get my M3 on saturday ... today is a good friday holiday Sad

rgds
britindus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohh and if anyone in germany wants the 100eu off a TR workstation gutschein ,, please PM me !

!!
laughing_bear
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup a freind of mine bougth it for me and sends me the M3 coupon. 200 euro is a lot of beer in deed. Laughing
britindus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your friend bought you an M3

wow nice friend!!!!

Wink
laughing_bear
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm good idea, now that you mention it, I must tell him... See, now you have that coupon and can buy me the M3 for 200 less, how does that sound. Laughing

Quote:
Hmmm... just thinking... now that you have the coupon, you can buy me the M3 for 200 less than the usual price. You did not know about that coupon before, then I told you about it, so now you spare 200 euro when you buy me the M3, so I suggest, after you bought and posted the M3 to me, you invite me for dinner, at the end you spared 200 euro....

LOLOLOLOL

britindus wrote:
your friend bought you an M3

wow nice friend!!!!

Wink

Oh well, I rent him out occaisonally, usually it is much more expensive, but because you are here on IA, you can have him for 2.000/day. Just drop me a PM, and hey, he might have nother coupon.

Laughing

Last edited by laughing_bear on Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
vectorsynth

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a "Gutschein" too for TR and M3, if anyone wants to get one before deadline of the promotion pm me ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Latest News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: