Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Heil HT1 talkbox replacement tube?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marshy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:00 pm    Post subject: Heil HT1 talkbox replacement tube? Reply with quote

I've recently bought a Heil HT1 talkboxo from Ebay, and i'm waiting for it to arrive any day now.

It's 2nd hand, and comes with the tube and i've been looking online for a replacement tube as i'm obviously not going to be ecstatic about using someone elses!

I've never used a TalkBox before, are there official HT1 replacement tubes? I've seen ones for other makes such as the Rocktron Banshee, but i'm sure these wouldn't work with the Heil.

If not, can you literally just get a certain diamter tubing and use it?

Many thanks
ahab2010

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:06 pm    Post subject: I'm in the same situation, sort of Reply with quote

I just got a Heil off eBay, too, but mine didn't come with a tube. I had to buy it, I won it for $15 and the seller says it works, but without a tube I'm kinda unsure how to test it.

But I'm trying to find more tube ... if you find out, let me know, and if I find out, I'll post here.

If you have some already, can't you just take it to lowes or home depot and compare it?
marshy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

$15 Shocked

I'm from England, and paid £100 which is around $200 for the HT1!

It should arrive by monday, so i'll have a look at the tubing and post back on here.
ahab2010

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, after shipping it was $20.51 US .... It looks fine, but it was basically just the talkbox in a box, so I have no idea if it even does anything. It was one of those auctions where there's really no picture or description, so I took a chance because no one was bidding.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: