Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Finally got up and running but

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Virtual Soft Synths, and Plug’ins.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rampdog

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:14 am    Post subject: Finally got up and running but Reply with quote

I have learned that usiing a tool such as Ederol is a fairly weak engine/program but I have finally learned to assigne their properties, In>K61P1 KBD/KNOB>Omni
OUT>Ederol VSC1
Channel will be (1-16) VSC GM2
I can now work with this program BUT...The TTS1 and especially the M1 LE are two strong programs that I am having a bit of tough luck with. Does anyone know where I can get a good book or a good download on the M1 LE? It is multi timbral and I love the sounds I can get out of it but I am haveing trouble using the midi channels in there... When I press the help button It has nothing on the M1 LE...
Thanks all,
Billy
Alyses I/O Interface
200 Gig Hard drive
3x300 Gig RAM
Samson Resolv 80a Active Studio Monitors
Alyses I/O 2 Interface
Privia PX-110 88 Keyboard
Korg K61P Midi Studio Controller
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Virtual Soft Synths, and Plug’ins. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: