Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Official MS2000, MS2000B & microKORG presets for RADIAS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cassini

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've made a very basic attempt at copying the Radias microKorg Patches to the R3, should be uploaded soon.

I'm also around half-way through copying the MS2000 patches.
Daz
Retired

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Cassini ... I know that is a lot of work you're doing there ! Cool
jerrythek
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xmlguy wrote:
Good job!

Now can we get them for the R3 too, please? Pretty please?

OK - you asked so nicely!
Wink

Go to korg.com/r3 and navigate to the Support Menu item. Scroll down.

Or use this link directly to the file itself:

http://www.korg.com/uploads/Download/R3BonusPrograms_633704630779640000.zip

Thanks again to Daz for his original convertor software that got the project rolling. Enjoy!

Regards,

Jerry
R Laing

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:09 am    Post subject: MS2000, MS2000B & microKORG presets for RADIAS Reply with quote

Hi - I couldn't get to the download page. Any reason for this?
Cheeers
R LAing
Daz
Retired

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try this link instead : http://korg.com/uploads/Download/Radias_ConvertProgram_633659989971780000.zip
Darkside

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:39 pm    Post subject: mk/r3 patches Reply with quote

Hi all! I have downloaded and tested the ms2k, ms2k-b and mk patch conversions for the r3, but it would be really nice to get a proggy, that would allow me to convert my oun mk patches to r3 ones. Thanx in advance - Your friend from the dark.
sipa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those patches are available for R3 too
Official MS2000, MS2000B & microKORG presets for R3

Cheers
-sipa
agreenberg19

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:14 pm    Post subject: Replacing ALL Programs Reply with quote

X-Trade wrote:
colinf wrote:
will this convertor program once added to the radias overwrite any of my programs already in memory ?
thanks, can you help

Conlinf,
As with all of the programs you will be able to download, the best thing to do is to open up a blank set in the editor (new..) and then tell it to recieve all settings.
Then open up the download library set, you will be able to click on sounds and play them on your radias and see which ones you like and/or want. Then you can drag them across to where you want to save them on the new set you opened.
Once you've finished you can choose to 'write all' back to the radias from your new created set.
You can also save it for backup.

Alternatively, you can navigate on your Radias to a sound you don't like, Then click on a sound on the download library set. hit write on the radias and it will be transfered to the radias memory in the location that you navigated to earlier.

Basically, when you click on a program in the editor, all of its settings are transfered to the edit buffer, which is where your currently edited program is, just like when you navigate to a program on the Radias and start editing it, it goes into the temporary edit buffer. hitting write sends the contents of the edit buffer to overwrite the current patch position in memory. Smile

Because there is a "restore factory settings" procedure outlined in the Radias manual, I assume that I don't have to create a full backup of the default programs (ever?)

But if I wanted to make a complete backup of the radias, do I just create a new library in the sound editor and click "receive all programs?"

Are the files of programs that we download just libraries?

Thanks
X-Trade

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Replacing ALL Programs Reply with quote

agreenberg19 wrote:
Because there is a "restore factory settings" procedure outlined in the Radias manual, I assume that I don't have to create a full backup of the default programs (ever?)

Yes, you don't have to make a backup, but it may be more convenient for you to do so rather than looking for the feature on the keyboard itself, if you're that way inclined.

Quote:
But if I wanted to make a complete backup of the radias, do I just create a new library in the sound editor and click "receive all programs?"
Are the files of programs that we download just libraries?

Yes. Or 'receive all data' if you want it to save all your global settings and drum programs and that too, which would make a complete backup. You can still just send all programs back if you like.

When you're building your own library out of other's patches, it is helpful to know that you can have more than one library open at once. What I sometimes do is open a new temporary library, receive all, then drag over the patches from other libraries that I want, then send all back to the synth.
Software: NI Komplete 10 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, Ableton Live 9. Apple OSX El Capitan on 15" MacBook Pro
agreenberg19

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:57 am    Post subject: Thanks! Reply with quote

Thank you, X-Trade!
130dB

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I've been trying to decide between a microkorg and an R3.
The MK's MS2000 engine is what I'm after, but the R3's features have me torn.

With these presets loaded on the R3, is it fair to say that you get the best of both worlds?
I know it won't sound exactly the same, but is it close enough (especially after tweaking)?

Thanks for any input.
tpantano
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

130dB wrote:
Hi, I've been trying to decide between a microkorg and an R3.
The MK's MS2000 engine is what I'm after, but the R3's features have me torn.

With these presets loaded on the R3, is it fair to say that you get the best of both worlds?
I know it won't sound exactly the same, but is it close enough (especially after tweaking)?

Thanks for any input.

Compare:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct2K2i_TRxk
It's your decision.
Cesarsound

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello DAZ or others Folks here,

Could please someone inform if it is possible to load the Radias / R3 / MS2000 Programs on M3 EXB-Radias?

If possible, could you please explain how to do it?

PS: I have tried to import the files .r3l / .rdl using the M3 Editor, but it did not work.

Thanks.
Roland XP50, Fantom X6, Motif ES8 / XS7, S90ES, Nord Electro 3, Korg M3-M w/ EXB Radias, Korg Electribe ESX-SD, Tokai TX5 Classic Organ (B3 clone).
iowagold
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 2:49 am    Post subject: hey is there an updated link??? Reply with quote

http://korg.com/uploads/Download/Radias_ConvertProgram_633659989971780000.zip is a dead 404 server message link at korg as of today 05-25-2014 is there a link to this on this forum as a down load??
Current Gear: korg m3 expanded radias firewire 88 key Radias r on mat, korg radias r on mat on 61 key bed, Korg triton rack w 96mb ram scsi port, 5) korg RADIAS-R on big rack, korg kaossilator pro plus, 6) roland integra7, 4 Roland sc55, 2 roland sb55, 5) fostex 2016, behringer fx2000, 2) roland a800 pro, 2) roland a88 and 2) a49, roland juno, Doepfer MAQ 16/3, 2 Manikin Electronic Schrittmacher, most soft synths. cake walk all old and new versions.
3 schecter guitars, 3 elevenracks, most mxr effects, 2 zoom r24, avid pro tools 11.
MRT midi Breath Controller. 6 studio rooms.
iowagold
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 2:52 am    Post subject: dead link as of 05-25-2014 Reply with quote

Daz wrote:
Try this link instead : http://korg.com/uploads/Download/Radias_ConvertProgram_633659989971780000.zip

dead link as of 05-25-2014 do we have this on the local forum download??
Current Gear: korg m3 expanded radias firewire 88 key Radias r on mat, korg radias r on mat on 61 key bed, Korg triton rack w 96mb ram scsi port, 5) korg RADIAS-R on big rack, korg kaossilator pro plus, 6) roland integra7, 4 Roland sc55, 2 roland sb55, 5) fostex 2016, behringer fx2000, 2) roland a800 pro, 2) roland a88 and 2) a49, roland juno, Doepfer MAQ 16/3, 2 Manikin Electronic Schrittmacher, most soft synths. cake walk all old and new versions.
3 schecter guitars, 3 elevenracks, most mxr effects, 2 zoom r24, avid pro tools 11.
MRT midi Breath Controller. 6 studio rooms.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg RADIAS / R3 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: