Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bracketed? M3 73 & Radias-R

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rockitman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject: Bracketed? M3 73 & Radias-R Reply with quote

Wow! I am psyched up I just got the M3 73 & a Radias-R.
I moved the M# module to the left & added the Radias-R.
I like the setup alot.
However, now that a did that, the swiveling lockdown bar will not stay in the slot. It appears that I have installed both modules correctly, but there
is some play in the folding bracket. If I lift up a little on each module, and hold them there, then the swivel bracket seems to fit. I am puzzeled, and
am uneasy to take this setup out to a gig, until I can find out what I did wrong. Does anyone else have this issue, or some install advice. I read all the install docs... I suppose I can go take a picture as it took way too many wordds to explain.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg M3 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: