Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HELP, Important!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa1X - Pa1Xpro
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: HELP, Important! Reply with quote

Hi, i wonder, if i heave al orginized and will save, and when i,m in the gig i want al the styles EQ and other stuf like PAD,s and al to load exactly as when i turn of what i must do?
Can you help?
I wil that the PA2X loads al the things i saved exactly.
Best regards.

KORG PA 5-X/YAMAHA GENOS 2/YAMAHA A 5000
LIONSTRACK X 76 & GROOVE XR
MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
Reuben
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asena,
Glad to hear you have a Pa2xpro.
Until this new machine gets its own listing on the Forum you might get quicker answers on the PA800 family pages. As far as I know the Pa800 is much closer in its workings to the Pa2x than the Pa1x.
Cheers,
John
Rob Sherratt
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: HELP, Important! Reply with quote

Asena wrote:
Hi, i wonder, if i heave al orginized and will save, and when i,m in the gig i want al the styles EQ and other stuf like PAD,s and al to load exactly as when i turn of what i must do? Can you help? I wil that the PA2X loads al the things i saved exactly.

Hi Asena,

See the FAQ section for the Pa2x on Korg's web site. The relevant section copied below is exactly the same procedure as for the Pa1x and the Pa800:

http://www.korgpa.com/pa_root/en/products/pa2x_faq.html?en#Startup

"Q) How do I set-up the starting parameters of the Pa2X - i.e., which Sounds are selected, and how they are configured, when turning the instrument on?

A) Set the desired parameters, then save them in Performance 1-1 (page menu > Write Performance). Performance 1-1 will be automatically selected when turning the instrument on.

Q) How do I keep my start-up settings unchanged, even after choosing different Performances and STSs?

A) Press GLOBAL, then choose the General Controls menu item. Go to the Lock page, and lock all the options you like. These parameters will not change when choosing a different Performance or STS. To save these locks for the next time you turn your Pa2X on, choose the Write Global-Global Setup command from the page menu."

Best regards,
Rob
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:59 am    Post subject: HEAPY! Reply with quote

ROB & REUBEN, Thanx, you guys are great!
I played whit my Father in a GIG, It was Amazing what this man can do whit a LUTA!
I,m never nervös(Dunno if i writed this rigth) NERVOS!
He is my teacher, He is superb, And this was my dream to play whit an 80, years old youn man, That realy plays OUD superb and sings like a TURKISH SINATRA! Laughing
Great evening!
And guys thanx again!

KORG PA 5-X/YAMAHA GENOS 2/YAMAHA A 5000
LIONSTRACK X 76 & GROOVE XR
MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa1X - Pa1Xpro All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: