Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Virtual Baby with a Bazooka!!! ( Newbie Alert !!! )

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TsonicTsunami

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Virtual Baby with a Bazooka!!! ( Newbie Alert !!! ) Reply with quote

Hello Forum ... I have been lurking awhile and I am finding this forum very helpful and pleasant. I am a drummer and I am jumping into the world of ? ( well, you know where I'm jumping more so than I do!).

I want to learn as much as I can. I have taken some introductory piano lessons and I hope to develop playing skill over time.

I know "jack" about recording and sequencing and sampling.
I have a Mac OS X ( Version 10.3.9 ) Dual processor 1.8 GHz PowerPC G5
I also had an additional hard drive installed ( Maxtor 6Y250MO with a capacity of 233.76 GB ) Can I connect a Triton Extreme 88 to the Mac via USB.
I have no idea what I'm doing but I love this freakin thing!!!!

Also there are some tutorials on Youtube does anyone find them helpful or could you direct me to some helpful resources. I am more of a visual learner but I am also plodding through the manuals. Thanks everyone !!!! Laughing
My guess is the question should have been posted in the Triton Extreme thread. a thousand pardons please Embarassed
Ultimate Dj
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Virtual Baby with a Bazooka!!! ( Newbie Alert !!! ) Reply with quote

TsonicTsunami wrote:
Hello Forum ... I have been lurking awhile and I am finding this forum very helpful and pleasant. I am a drummer and I am jumping into the world of ? ( well, you know where I'm jumping more so than I do!)

I know "jack" about recording and sequencing and sampling.
I have a Mac OS X ( Version 10.3.9 ) Dual processor 1.8 GHz PowerPC G5
I also had an additional hard drive installed ( Maxtor 6Y250MO with a capacity of 233.76 GB ) Can I connect a Triton Extreme 88 to the Mac via USB.
I have no idea what I'm doing but I love this freakin thing!!!
My guess is the question should have been posted in the Triton Extreme thread. a thousand pardons please Embarassed

Welcome Aboard TconicTsunami! cool name cool Thread name! Laughing Very Happy
No idea what your doing?? thats how i felt the first time i bought my Keyboard! I have the Oasys and its .......hmmm....TUFF! Very Happy Hopefully we can help you out!

YAY!!! finally someone that know where to put there questions!! Very Happy
GOod luck with all your 'lurking'!

Pura Vida
DJ
Daz
Retired

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Virtual Baby with a Bazooka!!! ( Newbie Alert !!! ) Reply with quote

TsonicTsunami wrote:

Smile Yeah, you'll get more mileage in there, as that is where all the TEX owners are hanging.

Welcome to the forum ... best of luck with your music making, it'll melt your brain for a little while, but stick with it 'cos you'll get some great results from this machine after you've learned your way around it a little. Don't be hitting it with the sticks ! Smile

Daz.
silverdragonsound
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello TsonicTsunami,

Welcome to the forum! Beer
TsonicTsunami

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the welcome folks. Very Happy
Ultimate Dj
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Tsunami,
Just a suggestion but i would stay away from Silverdragon for a little while.......he's welcomed a lot of people and every time he does he...um...drinks! so he may be a little....um..unstable! Laughing Very Happy
Just a warning! Smile Very Happy Laughing

Pura Vida
DJ Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> New Members Zone All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: