Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Vid...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
inducejack

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: New Vid... Reply with quote

I mixed this up in the wee hours of the morn...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kPy3DH8ZYg
itch.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very acid housey, but it doesnt really do much :/
JunglistBE

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: Re: New Vid... Reply with quote

inducejack wrote:
I mixed this up in the wee hours of the morn...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kPy3DH8ZYg

not rly much to see on the electribe, but nice song bro, i like it.
btw Whats that thing ur using which is placed vertically? the thing with the blue leds.

ciao
inducejack

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not suppose to do much its on the minimal tip Chicago acid house style...The blue led machine is a Future Retro Revolution
reddone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah jack !!
I like it i get where u coming from . I make alot of styles but i'm really into that kinda stuff at the moment . I'm getting some brilliant "acid" kinda sounds from my mx , so i was pleasantly surprised by what u were up to .
Keep it up , Wink !!
My Emu-0404 isnt working so i cant record at the moment , but when i do i'll post a tune n send u the link . I'm sure u'll like my grooves .

In comparison , my "303" tones sorta roboticaly rip in the bass department but still keep the "acid" vibe , gives me a crazy buzz !
Its minimal by nature though , not overcrowded . Think robo/acid/garage and thats about it .

I'm not clued up on any producers really , i just make the stuff . Can anyone point me in that direction ?? ( chicago/acid )

Jack , what is the grey machine ?
inducejack

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo reddone3 appreciate the words....Code is too far over some heads but I dont care what anyone thinks I do what I do because I love making jack not out to impress nobody....I want to get that emx because it seems like you have more control over synth parameters then just a filter and cutoff on the esx... Would like to have one possibly as my next piece or I might cheap out and get an mfb synth lite 2 or a boss re 20 space echo. The grey box is my 303 emulation...Its a future retro revolution that some kid in iowa makes. Pretty close to the original cant get up there on the resonance and cutoff but I'm on the list for a xoxbox so i'll mod that to get as close as possible to the tb...Looking forward to listening to your stuff...Jack

Last edited by inducejack on Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
reddone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah , the emx is VERY capable , get one !! I've had mine 4 years n it still impresses me on its own without a sampler .

From watching ur vid i really think u'd fall in love with the MX capabilities .

I like ur setup tho , that "dartboard" box looks cool , ive came across it on the net b4 . What are its best features , and what does it offer others dont ? It looks cool.

What is xoxbox ?
reddone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude !!!

I MUST own a xoxbox , that thing has to be the one bit of gear thats got me so excited since the MX .... AND, the knobs are exactly that same ones that i put on my emx after removing the silver plastic ones ( the rubber came from a dbx 266 xl ) .

The price is excellant for that machine , and id love to build one .

Cheers JACK , u answered a question i had buzzin around my head for a long time . f*ck the 303 pricetag and programming hurdle , this thing is the answer , and its Analog !

Bowp-bowp-bowp .... Cool
inducejack

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea I'm still waiting on my kit, been on the list for like 4 months. Theres only one transistor thats not the same as the original but you could buy it off particular old roland/boss instruments like this boss clap for 40-50bucks.Theres also this voltage mod to get it to warble exactly like the original. I'm happy with my revo for now. Want more analog though. Thats why the mfb sounds interesting to me. Or I'd like to have an sh 101. -Jack yo you got a myspace?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: