Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gear Wire contest... last vote

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lorenzo
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Gear Wire contest... last vote Reply with quote

Here is the latest vote for Gear Wire contest:
Daz, you got mine!
regards, Lorenzo
jazlover
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is so much that goes into a great Music Forum. Truly, this forum is built on the generosity of Sharp and Daz (time, skill, frustration and money). It is also bulit on the rich experience, time-tested insights of all who write about our common passion. I can't think of any better two than Daz and Lorenzo. If generosity is the criteria for a MVP, Lorenzo (unknowingly) exhibts his own generous character by not only his numerous (post, samples, his own website etc..) but by his encouragement to vote for Daz. I can't imagine the hours Daz puts in, keeping the forums up and running, and answering questions (many of us would simply find if we looked hard enough). It is clear to me that these two exhibt the generous spirit for such a title."Most Valued Anything" by its own words seems lofty and pridefull. However these guys in contrast are selfless and try to remain just another voice of the community.

Year after year, I am thankful for the people (from all over the world) I have met here. Musician are some of the coolest people on the planet to hang out with...period. The different music you share and the creative insight on writing has fed my love for writing music. Long live Korg Forums...and... May the circle be unbroken!

Thanks to all...and... Here is to another great year!

Daz interview: http://www.gearwire.com/mvp-daz-interview.html

Lorenzo interview: http://www.gearwire.com/mvp-lorenzo-interview.html
Daz
Retired

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Gear Wire contest... last vote Reply with quote

Lorenzo wrote:
Here is the latest vote for Gear Wire contest:
Daz, you got mine!

Smile ... and you got mine, 'cos I am supposed to be doing all stuff as a moderator, but you're doing it just 'cos you're a good guy Wink Wink

Don't forget to vote for Stephen Kay too Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Latest News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: