Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Quest about "Allow Tempo" in trim dialog

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pandel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Quest about "Allow Tempo" in trim dialog Reply with quote

Hi there!

Yesterday was the first time I had to use the "“Adjust Region to Song’s Tempo (Time Stretch)" function. After some attempts I found out, that the "Allow Tempo" checkbox in the trim dialog had to be turned on for this feature to work properly! Besides, it worked very well! Of course, it would be better if you could only set the new seq tempo and the system would ask you what to do with the audio tracks (something for the wishlist I think, got to add it).

From what the manual (par. guide. page 610) says one could assume that this checkbox should have been set per default ("Normally you would leave this turned on,..."), but I had to turn it on for every single track I wanted to get time-stretched. It's a quite daunting task if you have some more takes... OS is 1.3, but I never used the function before so I don't know if it always worked like this.

So is this my fault, a seq bug or just a wrong description in the param guide? Question
pandel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one really?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Oasys All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: