Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hi mr trammanoni ,output 1/2 compressor assignable pa1x ple

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa1X - Pa1Xpro
View previous topic :: View next topic  
robertocarlo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:24 am    Post subject: hi mr trammanoni ,output 1/2 compressor assignable pa1x ple Reply with quote

serious better a compressor for the exits (output 1y 2) and thus to compress the signal of exit for example of bass…. like using it? for example when headresses in a place of different dimenciones, you have the acoustic problem of which bass is saturated or exceeded or distorted. the serious solution (compressing and to equalizer. but assignable in the exits output 1y 2)...I think that serious a good next OS. I repeat that. touching in the different premises or area from work. by diferecias of acoustics in each place… for example when we touched the keyboard pa1x outdoors is no problem . the problem is when we touched in places locked up or small pubs. is very important to correct with a little there same compression the sound of bass … if I know that pa1x has a exelente efx… the problem is that it does not give time you to publish editing in house the problem immediately . it is important to right away fix it .con a little compression there in OUTPUT 1/2… THANKS...IS VERY IMPORTANT IN REALTIME in the moment ...regards ...thanks soo much...
Reuben
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

robertocarlo
I think you should look at buying an external unit - a small mixer/compressor/sound enhancer - these are cheap and should do what you want.
All the best,
John
pauli

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try the BBE products.I think you will find them invalueable

www.bbesound.com

peace,
pauli
Reuben
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure you get somthing that accepts 2 or more channels of course.
The BBE Sonic Maximizer VG360 looks good - though I haven't tried it.
John
robertocarlo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:27 am    Post subject: ooh yes friends....but...ˇ Reply with quote

thanks friends reuben and pauli, already I think´en that. but serious good. that efx compressor in output 1/2 could routing realtime. is not much to request...is very well EFX BB and berhinger , aphex, ...others efx but .....I think. he is possible this with pa1x.... next OS ...regards.
hellboy44

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand.

Is there a problem with the PA1x's outputs?

I have had to keep the bass under control at times, but that's been more my midi files not being "tweaked" properly.

Also, when I drop the volume on stage (via faders) I do have to be careful the volume doesn't drop TOO much, as it can be a dramatic difference.

Is THIS the problem - too much Bass output and volume fluctuations?

Remember, I only JUST got the Pro, so sorry for this EXTREMELY noob question.....
Paolo@Korg
Korg Italy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robertocarlo,

While a compressor/limiter cannot be added to the final stage of the audio signal, you can use it as one of the four internal FX processors. Route the bass to the FX unit with the cmp/limit. assigned, and you can keep your dynamics under control.

Best regards,
Paolo
BasariStudios
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellboy, thats more of aSound Engineering question.
Not all sounds the same at different levels.
On a propper MIX on lower levels you get higher BASS or the opposite.
Nothing is wrong with outputs, its just you have to get use to certain
things and find out what works best for you.
robertocarlo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:56 am    Post subject: hi mr paolo trammanoni Reply with quote

_____Mr trammanoni thanks. Yes, I understand. Edit one by one. Each track or track with the 4 efx and output routing. We would have a wonderful way more flexible efx (routing compressor / limiter output in half) in the future ... please mr Rolling Eyes Laughing paolo ... Much problem solve when playing and singing in various local pubs and different areas and have the opportunity to make a small correction wing exit output half with the compressor / limiter (it is the best thing to be said arregaria ipso factum problem at the moment. ... I think it's not as bad ... best regards____________
robertocarlo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:08 am    Post subject: hi hellboy 44 Reply with quote

hi hellboy44...Yes. It is a real problem playing in different places. And you have different sounds and acoustic "and if the place is small, is the problem much bass" huuuuummmm "and distorts the sound. Especially the bass ... But. Of course, if you can give time for editing (editing bass track) but it would be better that what I said before ... Best regards Crying or Very sad ..
BasariStudios
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Roberto, what you said it wont be better, best it would be if you get an
external COMPRESSOR/LIMITER unit, a PA1X would never give you that
and also not as good as an external processor.
robertocarlo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: hi nedin Reply with quote

Hi nedin. Good. Yes, I will have to buy an external compressor .... Ok thanks nedin .. best regards.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa1X - Pa1Xpro All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: