Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

M3 Wishlist!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vangelismusic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

asafar wrote:
My wish is for Korg to reconsider adding the Moss Board again as an option to the M3 as I know for a fact that so many European and Middle Eastern musicians are staying away from it because of this reason.

I second this, wishlist request, I also think that KORG will make alot of money making a MOSS card for the M3,and sales will also increase of the M3, but for the time being we have to sample the sounds only.Now does KORG have their ears open on this request?
guillex

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vangelismusic wrote:
asafar wrote:
My wish is for Korg to reconsider adding the Moss Board again as an option to the M3 as I know for a fact that so many European and Middle Eastern musicians are staying away from it because of this reason.

I second this, wishlist request, I also think that KORG will make alot of money making a MOSS card for the M3,and sales will also increase of the M3, but for the time being we have to sample the sounds only.Now does KORG have their ears open on this request?

Moss is dead. Period. Sorry, but also the M3 it is. Anyway, I've just bought a korg M3, the past week, with radias, and the memory expansion....Radias is the Moss For the M3.

Regards.

Long Live to the M3!
AlchemistMusicStudio

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My wishlist:

- 8-12 Insert effects
- audio tracks
- new 8-10” TouchView
- new Programs / Combis
- new Karma
- POLYSIX, MOD7, LAC on board Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/user/AlchemistMusicStudio
http://www.myspace.com/remiplanet
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlchemistMusicStudio wrote:
My wishlist:

- 8-12 Insert effects
- audio tracks
- new 8-10” TouchView
- new Programs / Combis
- new Karma
- POLYSIX, MOD7, LAC on board Very Happy

It looks like a copy of the Kronos specs Smile

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
AlchemistMusicStudio

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

michelkeijzers wrote:

Not realy. I would like:

- 8-12 Insert effects (Trinity: 8 Insert; M3: 5 Insert, Kronos: 12 Insert)
- audio tracks (Oasys: 16 Audio; Kronos: 16 Audio; M3: 0 Audio)
- new 8-10” TouchView (Oasys: 10'; Kronos: 8'; M3: 320*240)
- new Programs / Combis
- new Karma (3.0...)
- POLYSIX, MOD7, LAC on board (Oasys and Kronos - yes; M3 - no - only Radias option)

Kronos is number 1. Next synthesizer must be like a child.
Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/user/AlchemistMusicStudio
http://www.myspace.com/remiplanet
Endless

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Favorites check-box like kronos...

my 2 cent. Very Happy
dysamoria

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'd love if Korg would put support for USB MIDI controllers in there. This is one of the earliest things i tried when i got my M3. They added this to the v1.5 of Kronos. i know Kronos is a different OS/software (right?). Eh, i know M3 is dead and is the past now. Sigh.
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlchemistMusicStudio wrote:
michelkeijzers wrote:

Not realy. I would like:

- 8-12 Insert effects (Trinity: 8 Insert; M3: 5 Insert, Kronos: 12 Insert)
- audio tracks (Oasys: 16 Audio; Kronos: 16 Audio; M3: 0 Audio)
- new 8-10” TouchView (Oasys: 10'; Kronos: 8'; M3: 320*240)
- new Programs / Combis
- new Karma (3.0...)
- POLYSIX, MOD7, LAC on board (Oasys and Kronos - yes; M3 - no - only Radias option)

Kronos is number 1. Next synthesizer must be like a child.
Very Happy

Maybe it could be a Kronos 'Mini' then. or Kronos LE.

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ffx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My suggestions for Korg M3 OS 2.10, which is coming for sure, because Korg does not forget it's best products. They love their best works:

Small suggestions that Korg could really include quickly:

- Media: Ability to select samples from usb device for auto loading on power on / save any samples as KEP file for the "EX-USB PCM" tab

- Shortcut keys for P10 and P11: P10 with PAGE SELECT + ENTER, P11 with PAGE SELECT + COMPARE

- Shortcut keys for sub pages, for example P0-2 in sequencer: PAGE SELECT + 2 times 0 selects P0-2, still holding down PAGE SELECT and pressing 0 again switches again to P0-1.

- Realtime control: Not only the sliders send midi cc#s, but also the buttons above!

- External mode: Play/Pause/Locate/Rew/FF buttons send midi cc#s, so they can be automatable

- External mode: Ability to switch between external maps by shortcut button, so I can setup a lot of control maps easily.

- External mode: Optionally "Mixer mode" is usable in External Mode by holding down external mode and pressing Mixer. This external mode mixer sends midi cc#s

- External mode: Buttons with led can have to modes: One touch / 2 states

- SPDIF-in also works with system clock=internal.

Suggestions for a big OS update:

- If possible: Waveshaping in the distortion section of EDS

- If possible: more insert effects at once
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ffx wrote:
My suggestions for Korg M3 OS 2.10, which is coming for sure, because Korg does not forget it's best products. They love their best works:

Small suggestions that Korg could really include quickly:

- Media: Ability to select samples from usb device for auto loading on power on / save any samples as KEP file for the "EX-USB PCM" tab

- Shortcut keys for P10 and P11: P10 with PAGE SELECT + ENTER, P11 with PAGE SELECT + COMPARE

- Shortcut keys for sub pages, for example P0-2 in sequencer: PAGE SELECT + 2 times 0 selects P0-2, still holding down PAGE SELECT and pressing 0 again switches again to P0-1.

- Realtime control: Not only the sliders send midi cc#s, but also the buttons above!

- External mode: Play/Pause/Locate/Rew/FF buttons send midi cc#s, so they can be automatable

- External mode: Ability to switch between external maps by shortcut button, so I can setup a lot of control maps easily.

- External mode: Optionally "Mixer mode" is usable in External Mode by holding down external mode and pressing Mixer. This external mode mixer sends midi cc#s

- External mode: Buttons with led can have to modes: One touch / 2 states

- SPDIF-in also works with system clock=internal.

Suggestions for a big OS update:

- If possible: Waveshaping in the distortion section of EDS

- If possible: more insert effects at once

I admire your useful list, however I'm afraid Korg does not make updates on 'old' synths anymore unless there is a real bug to be fixed.

D10

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:54 pm    Post subject: post.it! feature Reply with quote

i think It's really a dumb but most useful feature.

I'd like to have a "post-it!" feature available on all main menus, which would call up a full screen text message of, say, 512 words.

Imagine calling up a combi, live, and having the "post-it!" feature reminding you:

for example:
"split on this combi is at f4! pedal controls modulation on the right side. Careful with the mic, care for larsen, vocoder is on!"

or, when calling a song:

"intro takes 12 bars, outro at 256"

The kind of things you usually take note of on pieces of paper.

or, for the singer/player to read in screen lyrics!
or, for the musician to read chords notes / sheet music etc!

It would consume a very tiny amount of memory.
I believe it's simple for Korg M3 programmers to add that useful little function. ..
for us using a "text editor" maybe on pc and transfer after that data on M3...and when we want to read-that on perfoming.. just pressing the "key" on touchscreen in same PROG,COMBI or song..

WHY NOT? WE HAVE THAT BIG SCREEN EXACTLY FRONT ON OUR EYES..WHY TO LOOK LEFT,RIGHT,DOWN..EVERYWERE TO READ OUR NOTES?

(i have think that yesterday and today i have read the same idea on karmalab forum from other member in wishlist section and I decided to write that - using and words/thinks of the other member ..beaucause i dont speak and write enough Englishs words..)
thanks!
Kurniadion

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:29 am    Post subject: Seamless Transpose Operation Reply with quote

It will be great if transpose operation can be performed seamlessly. Currently, transpose function can be accessed via GLOBAL which cut the sound being performed.

I don't mind to have the function still under GLOBAL as long as the operation is seamless. A dedicated transpose buttons + octave will be a plus for live performers.
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:17 am    Post subject: Re: Seamless Transpose Operation Reply with quote

Kurniadion wrote:
It will be great if transpose operation can be performed seamlessly. Currently, transpose function can be accessed via GLOBAL which cut the sound being performed.

I don't mind to have the function still under GLOBAL as long as the operation is seamless. A dedicated transpose buttons + octave will be a plus for live performers.

A dedicated button would be nice for a next synth however I'm not using this function that much I would want to have another key I barely use. However it could be done with a key combination that is not used now.

spinoria

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:27 pm    Post subject: Update of External and Extra Program banks Reply with quote

It would be nice with the upgrade the Kronos had with some extra user program banks. It would double the amount of programs you can access immediately.

It would also be nice with some new controller maps for the External mode.
There are new soft synts you now...
Novation Ultranova, Korg M3 73, Korg Triton Extreme 76, Korg Poly 800 MK2, Korg Kaossilator, Korg Trident MK1, Nord Electro 3, Kurzweil PC3X, Kurzweil K2500X, Virus TI 61 , Alesis Micron, Kurzweil K2000, Kurzweil K2500R, Yamaha SK20, Hammond C3+ Leslie R22, PC running Brainspawn Forte with EMU Soundcard + IK Multimedia Sampletank 2.0 + Sonik Synth + Miroslav Philharmonik, Logic Mainstage Smile
muzikfreak

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope Korg would release new version of M3 plugin in 64 bit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg M3 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 14 of 15

Jump to: