Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Properly Trimed/Cropped with PC - Quality Tabla Loops Sets

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chandan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: Properly Trimed/Cropped with PC - Quality Tabla Loops Sets Reply with quote

i have made a complete styles set using my live played audio .wav loops. first i trimed and cropped them with computer software properly so when loaded into pa800, they must produce propper loop play under the same tempo without missing any even 0.01 count space.

i sliced them with pa800 and made lovely beats set, its 8 beats kehrwa set. 4 vars (different loops with each var but compatible and lovely variations), 3 fills of kehrawa, 3 endings and 1 intro.

i have also mixed drum track with it using factory kit and this mix sounds lovely with tabla loops.

i want to post this style file for everyone to use and enjoy.

could anybody tell me how can i save this .sty file in such a way so it takes all the sliced loops with it and makes a single file of the whole thing? so you don't need to slice and load loops again, just loading one file should do everything, hope you understand what i mean.

i m sure evryone would love this set.

thank you
BasariStudios
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All you have to do is just go to MEDIA MODE, go to SAVE and SAVE,
name the NEWSET.SET and after that check all of the BOXES.
Then you get only one file.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: