Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

padkontrol question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
consciencekiller13

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:25 am    Post subject: padkontrol question Reply with quote

Sorry to beat a dead horse here, but I'm having some trouble with my padkontrol. I am very new to this kind of thing so once again I appologize..... I have the padkontrol hooked up to my computer via USB. The problem is that I am also getting the 'MIDI device not specified' window popping up when I try to transmit/recieve like some other people in other posts I have seen. However, when I go into MIDI Preferences (like suggested elsewhere on this site) in the Editor I do not have the option to switch ports on either the MIDI In or MIDI out sections to A or B. They only say 'Not use MIDI In port' and "Not use MIDI Out port' respectively. My computer seems to be recognizing the device itself but I just can't get it right. I'm sure this is the operator's fault and not the machine/software. Can anyone can shed some light on this? Will I ave to buy a MIDI-to-USB adapter? Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: