Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MOSS Initialized Bank
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
korg_nikos

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Synthoid, there is plenty sense of humor but when someone asks for sth and the only thing he gets is some sort of irrelevant replies (not one or two but six) then the whole thing gets out of the range of one's sense of humor.

Either you do know and help or you don't know and don't confuse people.

Now the whole thing tends to be a thread regarding one's sense of humor and not the moss itself.

Nedim go ahead bro...edit the subject and give the title ..."Sense of Humor"

Nevermind...
BasariStudios
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, i'll tell you something. ONE SINGLE time i ask for help and NOONE
cant even help me... Very Happy ...its not they dont want, its they dont know what I want.
Lorenzo
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you sure about this Nedim? I understood what you want but there isn't a preload pcg with what you are looking for so I'm talking for me: I was joking when I saied 20 euros for the work and I'm sure that Synthoid did the same. I always helped people here on the forum even for stupid question that could be solved by simply reading the manual. In this case I think simply that what you're asking for is difficult to be found, or I bet, impossible. If you don't want to work on the programs by yourself you really contact someone to have the job done for you maybe paying some $$$... maybe korg_nikos can do this for free (oh... welcome to the forum mate) or he knows where to find such a pcg... cos if not, well he wrote 3 replies that didn't answer your question... so as many useless replies as me and synthoid...
regards, Lorenzo
BasariStudios
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Lorenzo brother, people pay ME to program for them.
Another thing is its possible, i had the BANK and i lost it.
Third thing i know exactly what i am talking about, cuz i
still have half of the BANK, half overwritten, i can take a
picture of it if you want.

Wink
Lorenzo
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

never saied that I don't belive you, I only wonder why unknown people comes here and start to judge other people for a joke they wrote...
I'm not one of the person who say "hey, I have +2000 post and you have how many 80? and you want to judge me?" cos I think everyone is important in this forum but I think that people should simply take the time to relax in these days cos as I wrote in another section of the forum I think that there are too many newbie here that never help people and like a lot to judge other forum members. I don't know if this is the case of korg_nikos cos I never saw him here on the forum, maybe he doesn't follow the same section I write and read from.
And I really don't like to hear something like "they don't know what I want" cos maybe I'm not a triton guru as you (since you program for other people) but I can assure you I can use the triton, I can program it and I have a good synthesis background, so don't treat me like someone who don't know what he talk about.
regards, Lorenzo
korg_nikos

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm...

Is this getting personal or is it my idea?

Now whose is the lack of humor...?

Listen Lorenzo, both Nedim and i already know how to do that but it takes some time (as you probably know since you get the point of question)

Now Nedim asked for such a bank in order not to initialize the synth and edit the F bank as he wishes to. Now if you have a bank like this and wanna help we would appreciate that. If not you should post your last reply first (the part in which you mention that such a bank is hard to find). End of story, that simple.

Regarding your comment "Oh welcome to the forum" i would like you to know that i could have more posts but i use not to give pointless replies by Yes or No or replying by just sending some stupid emoticons and stuff like that.

Posts' counter doesn't prove anything on someone's experience or general level.

Do you get it?

As far as my replies to Nedim are concerned I didn't try to make the wise guy overhere. Nedim already knows that. It was obvious that i have not this bank and actually i was also looking for that.

But again I was not the guy who started this kind of posting.
Lorenzo
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

korg_nikos wrote:

Regarding your comment "Oh welcome to the forum" i would like you to know that i could have more posts but i use not to give pointless replies by Yes or No or replying by just sending some stupid emoticons and stuff like that.

Posts' counter doesn't prove anything on someone's experience or general level.

Do you get it?

maybe you miss this:
Quote:
I'm not one of the person who say "hey, I have +2000 post and you have how many 80? and you want to judge me?" cos I think everyone is important in this forum but I think that people should simply take the time to relax in these days cos as I wrote in another section of the forum I think that there are too many newbie here that never help people and like a lot to judge other forum members. I don't know if this is the case of korg_nikos cos I never saw him here on the forum, maybe he doesn't follow the same section I write and read from.

sorry for my bad english but I thought I was clear...
and about sense of humor... you're the only one who doesn't use emoticons that here means something like "I'm joking" both me, nedim, synthoid use them but you didn't so I think that if you don't want to read joke here on the forum, pleas ask sharp or daz to delete some emoticons that means exactly uh... guess what? "I'm joking".
Anyway this wille be my last post here, don't want to use korgforums space for such stupid arguments.
Regards, Lorenzo
jerrythek
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look here:

http://www.korg.com/service/downloadinfo.asp?DID=229

Included in these Z1 conversion files are the INIT programs you are looking for.

Regards,

Jerry
korg_nikos

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lorenzo wrote:
maybe you miss this:
Quote:

sorry for my bad english but I thought I was clear...
and about sense of humor... you're the only one who doesn't use emoticons that here means something like "I'm joking" both me, nedim, synthoid use them but you didn't so I think that if you don't want to read joke here on the forum, pleas ask sharp or daz to delete some emoticons that means exactly uh... guess what? "I'm joking".
Anyway this wille be my last post here, don't want to use korgforums space for such stupid arguments.
Regards, Lorenzo

Yup after all i guess I missed that,

Honestly...I thought that you meant the exact opposite. I had not seen the...
" I'm not one of the person who say..."

that's why I probably over-reacted.

Apologies my friend...It seems after all that my english is poor

Sorry for that. I hope it's ok cuz i didn't want to cause all this heat...

Best Regards

Nikos

PS. Thanks jerrythek
kmar
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

korg_nikos, I know what "Can someone please give me an Initialized F MOSS BANK? Where the whole Bank has the INIT sounds of all options. " means and gave an exact answer - the sounds are at null positions and then you can change appropriate instruments to heart`s content and save. There are some tensions here but I don`t mind too much but please behave Rolling Eyes

cheers

kmar
Lorenzo
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

korg_nikos wrote:

Yup after all i guess I missed that,

Honestly...I thought that you meant the exact opposite. I had not seen the...
" I'm not one of the person who say..."

that's why I probably over-reacted.

Apologies my friend...It seems after all that my english is poor

Sorry for that. I hope it's ok cuz i didn't want to cause all this heat...

Best Regards

Nikos

many times I have problem here with my bad english cos I understand wrong things and I'm happy to see that this is just a similar case of misunderstanding instead of stupid personal problems that shouldn't exist on a forum like this one. So, in this case, all it's ok for sure.
regards, Lorenzo
korg_nikos

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kmar wrote:
nedim,
first save all your sounds, then initialize the instrument, then load sounds back, bank by bank except for Moss one, save all sounds under different name and voila`.

cheers

kmar

I dont think so...

I am not in a mood to argue again...but it seems to me this is not enough. I mean it is the right way to begin with, but you have to manually make necessary edits in order to have all oscilator options each one stored in the respective program. Thanks for your suggestions

Anyway I will try what jerrythek suggested.

I dont think it is about behaviour. I didn't mean to offend anybody. As you probably read above i have already written that i am sorry...

Cheers

Last edited by korg_nikos on Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
kmar
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, I`m fine Very Happy

kmar
Nor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here it's my dear!

Initialized Exb-MOSS BANK-F
(the whole Bank has the INIT sounds of all options)

http://jazzfile.free.fr/MOSSINIT.zip
The Encyclopedia of Jazz Theory for All Musicians
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MOSS Option All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: