Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

pad KONTROL triggering issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Houdini

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: pad KONTROL triggering issue Reply with quote

Hi Forumers, I recently (2 weeks) got a pad Kontrol that I am using with Serato.
It's a really great tool, but I'm having an issue with it.

Problem: It seems that when I'm hitting Pad1, ever once in a while it will randomly trigger Pad4 too. That is to say that I will only be hitting Pad1 and Pad4 will randomly light up and be trigger at the same time.

This problem occurs regardless of how hard I hit the pad (soft or hard), and it happens regardless of whether or not I have Serato running.

If anyone could shed some light on this, that would be great!

Thanks guys!
garf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea i have the same problem. pad 4 triggers its self randomly, and now, after it being in for repair twice, pad 4 is properly goosed and the warranty has ran out. so korg failed to fix it twice, and wouldnt replace the unit. now i have a padkontrol which is sat in the corner unused. i'm REALLLLLY pissed at this. have read quite a lot of posts on the net about flaky build quality, but many others had theirs replaced. korg said it was dirt and dust under the pads. nonsense. now its out of warranty, i took it apart and cleaned it my self. still knackered. i had a lemon from the start, and now i'm stuck with it.

THANKS KORG.
zoomzoom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=22019

might help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: