Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Performance Locks Vs. Global Locks!!! (Sharp, Please Rerad)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa1X - Pa1Xpro
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Please, choose which option do you prefer?
Global Locks Only
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Performance Locks Only
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Global Locks (higher precedence) and Performance Locks Together
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

marlo74

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Performance Locks Vs. Global Locks!!! (Sharp, Please Rerad) Reply with quote

Hello everyone,
I owned my PA1XPro for 2 years. I love this keyboard, but I’ve always wished that it was more flexible. Besides asking for memory I think it would be a great idea if Korg implemented a performance specific lock in their next OS or keyboard.
I owned a Roland G-600 long time ago (I don’t anymore) and what I really loved about this keyboard was the ability specify what to lock (or unlock) when you change to a certain performance. Locking information is stored as part of the performance itself rather than being global. Think about how much power this feature will give us if it was implemented in my PA1XPro. Even better, we can still have the global locks and they can have higher precedence than the performance locks.

If this is hard to implement can we at least ask for the lower and pad locks to be style related rather thank performance related? In other words, the lower and pads change only when we change styles not when we change performances.

What do you guys think?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa1X - Pa1Xpro All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: