Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Genos in Pa5x
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sch

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:32 am    Post subject: Genos in Pa5x Reply with quote

In the last couple of days, I have had the pleasure of beta-testning the latest set from Global Sound. What a Joy that is...!!! The quality of the sounds, created for the Genos 2 is really, really fine, and that combined with the superior effects from the Korg plus the fabolous keyboard of the Pa5x makes a winner.
I have seen a video of how the resampling of the sounds are made, and I must say, that it is a most time-consuming task using expensive Software...
And the result is a lightness to the Genos sounds, that is a Joy to both hear and play....
In times like these, where we still haven't heard any news from ist Korg on a new OS, it is wonderfull, that someone cares about our
Expensive keyboards, and give them a new and even better life. If you are interested in giving your Korg better sounds and having a Genos in there, then contact Global Sound for a release Datei AND Info of comming free Updates on this New Set.
They have worked hard for us, and deserve your support...
..... and come on Korg and make the Pa5x the true winner..!!!
fjs714

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I wasn't quite sure what you meant when you mentioned Genos sounds in the Pa5x. Is Global Sounds creating a library for the Genos also?
Thanks Frank
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fjs714 wrote:
Hi, I wasn't quite sure what you meant when you mentioned Genos sounds in the Pa5x. Is Global Sounds creating a library for the Genos also?
Thanks Frank

HI there, We have 200 sounds from GENOS 2 in the PA5X now, Thats all Wink

KORG PA 5-X/YAMAHA GENOS 2/YAMAHA A 5000
LIONSTRACK X 76 & GROOVE XR
MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEMOS are on the way

MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
fjs714

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Asena.
rikkisbears
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asena wrote:

HI there, We have 200 sounds from GENOS 2 in the PA5X now, Thats all Wink

Hi Asena, do you do drum kits ?

HOBBYIST

PA5X 88 note
Wavesart CFX 9ft Grand Piano 🥰
Wavesart Japanese Grand Piano

Yamaha PSR SX900

Band in a Box 2023
Rodrigo.B

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really want the new Brass section sound of the Genos 2, the rock kit and the super articulation flamenco guitar on my Pa5x
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rodrigo.B wrote:
I really want the new Brass section sound of the Genos 2, the rock kit and the super articulation flamenco guitar on my Pa5x

TBH, super art Flamenco is NOTHING, the Spanish Gypsy is far better in ARTIST EDITION!

I think i created some realistic stuff.

https://soundcloud.com/user-915082558/korg-pa-5x-gypsy-guitar-2024?si=e0df9cbf3739416897357a1c162b78fd&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bppu4c-U-5Q&ab_channel=GlobalSoundSweden

MEDELI AKX-10

LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
JagiChan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please change the subject of the topic from "Genos in PA5X" to "Genius in PA5X". The Genius is Asena who has done a wonderful job with the WavesArt library (I have seen the demo's and the sounds are mesmerizing).
Rodrigo.B

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asena wrote:
Rodrigo.B wrote:

TBH, super art Flamenco is NOTHING, the Spanish Gypsy is far better in ARTIST EDITION!

https://soundcloud.com/user-915082558/korg-pa-5x-gypsy-guitar-2024?si=e0df9cbf3739416897357a1c162b78fd&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

They mentioned the Genos 2, so that is why I wrote the sounds I need from that keyboard, of course I didn’t know about this Gypsy guitar. It sounds good on the SoundCloud demo but I have two questions, Can I take a factory style that uses the factory DNC or RX nylon guitar sound and replace that sound with the one that you have created?

Do you sell single sounds like this one? Thank you in advance for the answer.
chelsea4023

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
Apologies for jumping into this Thread, but as a confirmed and committed Korg user, there are two Yamaha sounds that have appeared on their keyboards for years that I crave for and that is the boys choir sounds (oohs and aahs). I have never found these sound correctly done on any Korg keyboard.
Does Asena have them on his Artists edition ?

It's absolutely wonderful to have twenty sax sounds and fifteen flute sounds on a keyboard, but all I'm looking for is two quality sounds, which are the first two demonstrated in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSiwKaX9drE

Any help that could get me these two sounds onto my PA5X would be greatly appreciated.
Chris
Xenomorph

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just did a quick look thru and didn't hear anything like those 2. Maybe I missed them? Was in a rush, hopefully someone else can check too.

Current: Pa5X, Nautilus
Past: M1, X5D, N364, Karma, X50, TR61, M50, micro-Korg, Triton Extreme, Pa3x, Roland Fantom 06, Akai mpc key61
chelsea4023

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Xenomorph,
Thanks for having a look for me, I pretty much expected that there would be no boys choir sounds in his software.

Ironically, I have some boys choir samples for a Korg Kronos that sound very close to the Yamaha but I cannot seem to load them on my Korg Nautilus as unfortunately I am not very techie minded. It would be nice if somebody might have an idea how to get them onto the PA5X.
Chris
p.s. I do also have Korg PA Manager for the PA5X if that makes things easier.
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rodrigo.B wrote:
Asena wrote:
Rodrigo.B wrote:

They mentioned the Genos 2, so that is why I wrote the sounds I need from that keyboard, of course I didn’t know about this Gypsy guitar. It sounds good on the SoundCloud demo but I have two questions, Can I take a factory style that uses the factory DNC or RX nylon guitar sound and replace that sound with the one that you have created?

Do you sell single sounds like this one? Thank you in advance for the answer.

Hi thats my point , Whenever i change a style element i,m using my sounds that i made on PA 5 X, that gives me more to create, Some styles(from KORG are awesome, and reallt good recorded, NEW thinking, and some is to old, for use on todays gigs, people have cellphones and other equipment and they know, So we must fix TODAYS sounding styles, for that we need modern sounds, In that Pa5 X is really great, lot of space to do this, Superb FX Eq and more, so YES i,m changing the Acc, sounds to my sounds, and DONE! it sound far better, especially on Drums and basses, We do not need so much of the Pianos And Pad sounds like Deep pads or so, We need Great Bass sounds that we use 100% Bass Amp FX on, and we need powerful, to organise the Drum sounds So they sound realistic and some time more punchy and LIOVE sounding because when we play live, it must sound also Live!

MEDELI AKX-10

LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
Nikosound

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timur Sakka and Global Sound Team, they making very good Samples, Sounds, Styles, Multi Pads for Korg Arranger Keyboards. Knowhow, a lot of work and the Results are hier.
Each Sample is Edited in detail and also in Pa5x with his amasing possibilities for Sound Design with all Articulations and up to 24 OSC, powerfull Sound Engine.
Global Sound with ,,Artist Edition Pack” change the
Pa5x and giving another Dimension.
When KORG delays things it’s a such good thing that Someone fix great sounds.

Congratulations Timur.
PaManager v5
Cubase 13Pro
Halion 6
NI Kontakt 7
SWAM etc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa5X All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: