Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Matrix volume issue.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Obijohn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:54 pm    Post subject: Matrix volume issue. Reply with quote

I have been enjoying exploring my Pa5x through lots of playing, sound and Style editing, and recording. Today I decided to finally explore the Matrix instead of just using the Pads programmed into each Style. I immediately ran into a volume issue with the Pads triggered by the Matrix buttons almost blowing out my ears and my speakers until I turned the Master Volume slider all the way down. This was true of all the Matrix pads. I went into the Mixer and set each Matix Pad I was using down to about 20 which aligned with my keyboard and Style volumes when the Master Volume slider was set near the middle. After playing with some of the Pads preset in the Style, and I went back to the Matrix buttons and once again nearly blew out the speakers. The volumes had all been reset from where I had set them in the Mixer.
At this point, it seems like I can't use the Matrix buttons to access Pads without needing to go back each time to turn down the volume of each Pad.
Thanks for any suggestions.
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=130493

Keyboards : Steinway-D, Kronos X, Pa5X 76, Pa4X 76, Montage M7 , Roland-XV88, Emu3,Emax II,Synclavier II,Yamaha DX Series, ΟΒ-8V
Obijohn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing depth of solid information which I never would have figured out on my own.
THANK YOU!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa5X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: