Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

playing guitar through the MS-20 patchpanel

View previous topic :: View next topic  
graveyardward

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:47 pm    Post subject: playing guitar through the MS-20 patchpanel Reply with quote

Hi , new member here . I used to own one of the first MS-20's . I'm a guitarist but I bought the Korg to play through the external signal processor . At the time we had a keyboardplayer in the band who knew a lot about patchpanels and how to effectively use them . He made a patch for me where I could plug in a volume pedal (in and out) and use that to control the filtersection . It delivered the most crazy wah-sounds . But how it goes : a few years later the band split up , I sold the MS-20 and lost all contact with the keyboardplayer . Since a few months I'm the proud owner of an old but mint MS-20 again , but I can't find back the way we patched up the pedal to get this filter control . Could anybody in the forum help me on my way with this ? It's been 40 years since the last time I used it and I forgot completely how we did that back then .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> New Members Zone All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: