Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Old member, New username

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpOoNmAn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:54 am    Post subject: Old member, New username Reply with quote

Several attempts to reset password(og name was Xenomorph), email never arrived to inbox or spam so....

Took a cpl yrs off from keyboards, but couldn't stay away long. In the last 10 months, I've bought a Nautilus, Fantom 06, and Akai mpc key61.

Got the akai when it dropped $400 in price, but kind of regretting it. I barely use it, the Fantom gets a little more use but not much. I want to get back to my arranger days, so might be selling the Roland & Akai to go towards the pa5x. Def keeping the Nautilus by the way.

Just wanted to drop in and say Hello to a community I missed. Can't believe it's been almost 17 years since joining. Good to see you're all still here!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> New Members Zone All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: