Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Plan for further Update 1.3 ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
D575
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

QuiRobinez wrote:
D575 wrote:
@QuiRobinez>
Regarding copying over PA4X Factory Pad Folder, I did pursue this and asked my dealer for a copy of this file, as PA4X was on site with them, they kindly provide this and also tested the transfer procedure with the latest Update on PA5X and informed me the transfer was not complete and only working i part, so I decided not to bother because of that...

I may revisit this with the file referenced in this thread.

just try it again, it's really easy to do (if you find it hard to load certain parts of a converted KSC file, then just watch my save and load backup tutorial how to do these kind of things).

if you don't succeed then sent me a private message and I will sent you a KSC file for the pa5x with the hundreds of pads and keyboard sets from the pa4x.

Hi QuiRobinez, I have sent you a PM, just incase you have not seen it, thanks.
QuiRobinez
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D575 wrote:
QuiRobinez wrote:
D575 wrote:
@QuiRobinez>
Regarding copying over PA4X Factory Pad Folder, I did pursue this and asked my dealer for a copy of this file, as PA4X was on site with them, they kindly provide this and also tested the transfer procedure with the latest Update on PA5X and informed me the transfer was not complete and only working i part, so I decided not to bother because of that...

just try it again, it's really easy to do (if you find it hard to load certain parts of a converted KSC file, then just watch my save and load backup tutorial how to do these kind of things).

if you don't succeed then sent me a private message and I will sent you a KSC file for the pa5x with the hundreds of pads and keyboard sets from the pa4x.

ok thanks,
i will sent it to you in a few hours
QuiRobinez
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D575 wrote:
QuiRobinez wrote:
D575 wrote:
@QuiRobinez>

I have a feeling that more people want this set, so I uploaded it to wetransfer, it will be available for one week (starting from 12 november 2023), you can download it from here.

this is an expansion pack for the korg pa5x, it adds the keyboard sets and pads from the korg pa4x to the user area of the pa5x. Unzip the file and load the KST file on the pa5x.

it contains:
414 pads from the korg pa4x
373 keyboard sets from the korg pa4x

I've renamed all the user bank tabs to the corresponding category. It starts with the characters: rPa4 so you can recognise that they are from the korg pa4x.

you can download it from this wetransfer link:
https://we.tl/t-Hs8kiHPK3K
jbd59

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Qui , thank you very mucch for your Kb set ! have a great day ,cheers!
D575
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QuiRobinez wrote:
D575 wrote:
QuiRobinez wrote:
D575 wrote:
@QuiRobinez>

I have a feeling that more people want this set, so I uploaded it to wetransfer, it will be available for one week (starting from 12 november 2023), you can download it from here.

this is an expansion pack for the korg pa5x, it adds the keyboard sets and pads from the korg pa4x to the user area of the pa5x. Unzip the file and load the KST file on the pa5x.

it contains:
414 pads from the korg pa4x
373 keyboard sets from the korg pa4x

I've renamed all the user bank tabs to the corresponding category. It starts with the characters: rPa4 so you can recognise that they are from the korg pa4x.

you can download it from this wetransfer link:
https://we.tl/t-Hs8kiHPK3K

Fantastic, thank you, much appreciated Smile
Arnold

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Qui for sharing. Have downloaded a copy.
francopiano

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quirobinez, I fully agree with what you wrote, as long as there are "smart people" who download other people's work for free, we will no longer be able to have fantastic creations like those you have made in past years (I'm talking about the Kronos) and which unfortunately I couldn't have, having purchased a Kronos made by About 1 year.
Happy owner of a Pa4x76 now I would like to make the leap in quality and buy the Pa5X, but I am worried by the rumors circulating regarding the problems and the lack (or slowness) of support from KORG, but I remain confident and things will settle down soon.
Bescki

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.change.org/Korg-Pa-5x

Sign in to petition pls. We need some info from KORG.... Sad
2004 = Korg Pa1x
2000 = Roland Va-7
1998 = Roland E-86
1996 = Yamaha ?!
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rubenwalters wrote:
if there is really a stop at korg it means that there will be no more styles and features. so it makes no sense to keep the pa5x.
since i don‘t like genos sounds it seems that i must change and look for a alternatives and go away from arrangers.

I can promise you that, EVEN GENOS i have on KORG Sounds far better on PA 5 X!

KORG PA 5-X/YAMAHA GENOS 2/YAMAHA A 5000
LIONSTRACK X 76 & GROOVE XR
MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
kbrkr
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I shoot professional Photo Cameras, and I NEVER receive any communication regarding firmware updates on my cameras; but then all of a sudden I'll get a Major release with amazing new features and bug fixes. Then the company goes silent for months and rinse and repeat.

I would not expect Korg to publish firmware release dates and contents in advance at all.
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbrkr wrote:
I shoot professional Photo Cameras, and I NEVER receive any communication regarding firmware updates on my cameras; but then all of a sudden I'll get a Major release with amazing new features and bug fixes. Then the company goes silent for months and rinse and repeat.

But at least your camera works per its specs and manual!!!
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa5X All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: