Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg EK 50, DOES NOT TURN ON ! Just falshing. Any help??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
reza Y

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:40 pm    Post subject: Korg EK 50, DOES NOT TURN ON ! Just falshing. Any help?? Reply with quote

Hi guys.

Hope everyone enjoying their Korg!
I have EK 50 and tried to update latest version 2.10, and I followed exactly as was instructed. But not only update was not successful, but when I turned it on, it started flashing, but never stopped flashing! and continued flashing non stop.

I tried to do Factory Rest by pressing Shift & Bank and at the same time Power button. The word "Factory Preload" appears, but OFF and ON displays, does not happens. I can't do even factory rest. And now I can't even turn the keyboard on!!!

Any Idea or help is appreciated.
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is an EK Series section in the forum, which might be better for this thread.

It may be that the OS Update was corrupted during the download, or there was a power glitch during the upgrade.

When the Factory Reset is attempted, does the Start/Stop button in the Style/Song section blink, and can the dial be used to select a "Yes" message?

A couple of users have mentioned a similar issue. It may be that the internal boot system needs to be re-flashed, which is a job for Korg Canada. See the previous, related thread:

http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=793947

reza Y

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your reply.
I will check it and search for that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG EK Series All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: