Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nautilus AT 88 Key: Availability and Reliability

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Nautilus / AT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dexman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:00 am    Post subject: Nautilus AT 88 Key: Availability and Reliability Reply with quote

I'm considering purchasing the 88 key version of the Nautilus AT. This will be replacing a Triton Pro X that developed a power supply/board issue. The Triton has been donated to the high school in town. They will attempt to repair it and if successful, incorporate it into their music program.

Back to the Nautilus AT.

I'm mindful of the problem of audio randomly cutting out that has been experienced by users. The resolution seems to be to replace the SSD. Before I drop almost $3,000 USD on the Nautilus AT, I wanted to ask a few questions to the community.

Has an availability date for the 88 key AT been announced? The only indication that I can find is "September 2023". Here in the US, I've found two small pro audio dealers claiming to have the 61 key unit in stock, but nothing on the 88 key. The two largest pro audio dealers still show both versions are "Coming Soon".

The other question revolves around the SSD problem. The Nautilus will be donated to my church for use during services by our organist and a few other select people. I am strongly considering making it available to the students who attend our church and may be involved in music programs at school.

I'm not really set up for shipping equipment back and forth for repairs. The old Triton Pro X worked perfectly out of the box. I'm wondering if/hoping that will be the case with the Nautilus AT.

I'm trying to determine how prevalent the SSD problem is. 5% bad? 10% bad? I'm even considering purchasing a double-conversion UPS to provide a filtered power source to the unit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Nautilus / AT All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: