Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pa3x Master fader not working

View previous topic :: View next topic  
isaia

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 9:58 am    Post subject: Pa3x Master fader not working Reply with quote

Hi there

Proud owner of a PA3X Korg, but unfortunately enough, the master fader stopped working.

Not sure if kids touched something (a setting, maybe if possible) or just got faulty out of the blue.

Master volume works if assigned to other assignable faders.
All outputs work correctly.
Master fader does not seem to feel any different from other faders (mechanically).

I have factory reset it, and still the same.

I am about of ideas on this, so I am asking the community as maybe someone has some experience regarding this issue.

Any advice is welcome.

Thank you
Alzy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:41 pm    Post subject: master faded Reply with quote

not sure if this will help ..i use the PaAs speaker , sometimes i have the master fader almost full ,but then i go to Gobal /master EQ / at the end of the screen ( to the right ) there is a slider to raise the volume ..although my master is almost full up , i raise this slider & it gives me more volume ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa3X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: