Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello From Hertfordshire!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pattypuss

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2023 3:22 pm    Post subject: Hello From Hertfordshire! Reply with quote

Hello everyone, My name is Pat and I joined this morning. I think I had a login, a long time ago when God was a child, but the details were lost, forgotten, or fell down behind the fridge... but I don't remember now.

I have looked at the forum across the last few years and it has always been an amazing place full of brilliant knowledge. My heartfelt thanks to Sharp and all who keep this running, and those who contribute. I would have been truly lost on more than one occasion without this fantastic band of Korg users.

I for my sins, have been a lover of Korg products ever since I walked into my first music lesson in high school (in 1981 for gods sake.... its only a handful of years if we count it in ice ages!) and my eyes landed upon the shiny and brilliantly space ship like controls of the K700s, which belonged to my fantastic music teacher Mr Rand.

He let us play it every lesson and I was hooked.

My very first Korg was a MonoPoly, but I sold it after about a year and bought a Roland S10.

However, I soon traded my S10 in against a brand new Korg M1!

Fast forwarding to today, I do not own my own K700s or an FS... maybe if I win the lottery haha, but I do have an M1, a Triton Extreme with EXB Moss, a Microkorg S, an M1rEX (never sure if I have that the right way round?) and am gleefully picking up an M3 with EXB Radias on Saturday!

Having read some of the latest news on here, as I said on that thread, I will say again, this is an amazing forum, with brilliant people and I would be more than happy to contribute to keep this place alive!

Take care everyone, many thanks.
Pat
Deniće033

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 11:46 am    Post subject: Hertfordshire Reply with quote

Excellent. Hopefully I will get a kross 2 88 keyboard. I just love the videos describing the features.
Long live music and the love of it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> New Members Zone All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: