Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trouble with opsix native sustain pedal not working

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pmumble

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:39 pm    Post subject: Trouble with opsix native sustain pedal not working Reply with quote

I posted a similar question in the wavestate forum. I'm having this same problem with both of these synths.

Regardless of whether I run opsix native in standalone mode or in Live, the sustain pedal does not function. I can even watch CC64 being sent using a midi monitor and it does not respond.

None of my other synths have this issue. If I route the same MIDI coming from my controller sustain pedal to any other synth, the sustain pedal works. Just not for opsix native.

If I run Pigments standalone, it works. Any hardware synth receiving CC64 from my controller works. All other softsynths work in Live. Just not these Korg synths. Not in standalone nor in my DAW.

Can anyone confirm this is an issue?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg opsix / SE All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: