Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello. New Korg user from Norway. Songwriter, melodymaker.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PaulgroK

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:59 pm    Post subject: Hello. New Korg user from Norway. Songwriter, melodymaker. Reply with quote

I have my Korg PA4X, to learn about the Korg series. Have just discovered the PA series from Korg. Just to start experiencing. I'm a singer, and writer.

My best attribute is creating melodies, and harmonic progressions and themes. PA4X is therefore a tool for getting to the ideas and finished songs quickly. Looking for good professionals who can make styles, and make sounds, and maybe help me create good professional end products. "Why try to achieve something almost ok, when thousands of others manage to do it in far less time", and on top of that inspires you to become even better at what you are good at!

It seems though that quite many in this society are using their PA's for playing historic music, hits, oldies and so on.
I'm at the other end of that! I can create new melodies almost endlessly, following these automatic Style solutions. I'm excited to see who else is out there, and what opportunities can happen.

Paul J (Written - Pål in Norwegian)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WntX0VbhIM (Just one... I work with different styles as well.)

Last edited by PaulgroK on Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum.

Forum folk here are generally friendly, and the Arrangers section of the forum has seen some lively discussion.

Are there any more videos or audio of your music? The video is excellent. It is 6 years old. Is there anything more recent?
PaulgroK

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi.

There is one without Video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4C5QWcGdWU

This is Zoeina, from Mongolia. I was contacted for doing Vocals and writing melody and Lyrics. My friend JP Paulsen wrote the Lyrics.

And I was feat. on this one from Lemon & Einar K.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-Jqa6tI5E0

Otherwise I've been on hold. I am working with the professional rights of Composers, Lyricists, songwriters. Without them, the business would not exist!
Still we are mainly seen as a hobby, and too little income comes back to Them/Us!

I have therefore lots of Songs on hold ready to be released for the next 5 years.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> New Members Zone All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: