Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

good idea --we can all share samples made by us --who says .
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
altemar mirandiña

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:40 am    Post subject: good idea --we can all share samples made by us --who says . Reply with quote

yes that would be a great idea --i have some guitars and some electric pianos and other sounds made (in my previous pa 1x but in the pa 1000 they can also be used and sound good) --was experimenting with the sounds used by the yamaha dx7 or Buchanan's rodes affair --but in the pa 1000 I've seen that you can gradually "modify" the parameters and after many efforts and long hours --you have some electric pianos that sound wonderful and guitars by the great CARLOS SANTANA samba for you europe etc --and some sci-fi movie sounds that you feel you don't need a montage or an expensive keyboard -- you just need to understand! those buttons on your keyboard and processes that look like spaceship commands to you! hee hee hee --greetings to all and be very encouraged that the pandemic has already given us time to be here and I thank the owner of the universe --and I dreamed that I am his son and I think that --somehow --I have the head not only so that it is above my shoulders --and that is our maximum --"gift" or gif "intelligence ----(I only have 6 years of studies but that is enough for me) a cordial greeting for all ----and as --the great John Lennon said · "I imagine; to free people without borders, without wars--everyone in peace--"
siebenhirter
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:37 pm    Post subject: Share samples made by us Reply with quote

altemar mirandiña wrote:
... the owner of the universe - and I dreamed that I am his son and I think that I have the head not only so that it is above my shoulders ...

As user of this forum I expect postings related to Korg products - in this section specifically tailored to the Pa1000/700. The nonsense of your posting doesn't interest me much, neither whether you feel like the son of the universe owner nor why you have your head on your shoulders - here that's just spam.
altemar mirandiña wrote:
... i have .. sounds made in my previous Pa1x but in the Pa1000 I've seen that you can gradually "modify" parameters ....

If you, as the owner of a Pa1, didn't realize until the Pa1000 that you gradually could "modify" some parameters, it's hard to imagine finding anything useful among the sounds you've edited without fundamental knowledges about sound editing.

altemar mirandiña wrote:
.. we can all share samples made by us .. that would be a great idea ......

I think that is no good idea, because samples are not something specially developed for Pa-arrangers. Universally applicable PCM samples can be found in large numbers at www, made as recordings of real sounds in a professional quality and ideally suited as base to create sounds for Pa1000 with them.

As already mentioned in the thread " .. can't you loades from pa 600 to pa 1000.." I recommend you to read through the manual and deal accordly with the sample editor and the sound editor, to finally understand the difference between data formats of the Pa-arrangers (pcm-samples, pcg-sounds).

If you meant it would be a great idea to share pcg-sounds ready to be played with Pa-arrangers - it is also necessary to know how to LOAD such data based on user samples or merging with user samples from various sources.

Basic knowledge - as described in the manuals - always is necessary and understanding how to integrate sounds into your instrument. Only then it really make sense to deal with "shared sounds" and only then you can ask targeted questions that also can be answered.

Because they did not understand your questions, also other members asked you and get no answer or have asked you to be more precise, to give mor details, how you did process something etc.

If you are not ready to specify questions and post nonsense instead of factuals, I cannot post any further information about your poorly described problems.

Interesting facts about styles and stylePlayer functions can be found at http: www.elmarherz.de
altemar mirandiña

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:52 am    Post subject: hi all ----thnks--- Reply with quote

Yes, I can accept that I am not so intelligent --and I have no problem with that --I see that there is too much violence in the world ---but I remain calm and happy and at peace ---knowing that little by little I will learn from my own mistakes --{according to what I have read that many great scientists barely finished school) the important thing I think is ---do the best you can and have integrity/kindness towards everyone ---and live in peace --- -in peace ? if that is --you read right------!living in peace is a great treasure! thank you very much --and be happy ---- Very Happy
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love your desire for peace and kindness - that "ideal world" we all yearn for.

With regard to your original post above, it is a little confusing and I accept I may have misunderstood.
Many of our forum members here kindly share their work and some actually (with forum approval) sell it.

If you are wanting some specific sounds/styles for yourself, then please just ask.
If you want to share your work then by all means do so.

This is a pretty decent and supportive forum community.

Take care

Pete Very Happy
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
altemar mirandiña

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:22 am    Post subject: hi KARMATHANEVER --- Reply with quote

Yes, thank you --for your words ----if that is my philosophy --I live in Mexico --and when I speak of living in peace-- it is something like a wonderful gift, which is now more valuable than the air we breathe - ---(I like the Sting song -driven to tears --and imagine by lennon) friend, could you tell me how to upload my experiments that I do and edit on my pa 1000? and if someone wants them they are theirs as a Christmas gift ---(I don't know about uploading those sounds -surely there is a way -but I don't know) thank you and have a nice day --
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can access/buy 3rd-party sounds for the PA1000 (already in PA1000 format), then you can simply "load" them.
If you are saying that you want specific sounds (eg from a DX7) then you will need either a SOUND FONT 2 file (sf2) or wav files in order to build your own multisamples.

So, for the latter, you could get hold of a DX7, then for a particular patch, record samples (notes) across the keyboard like all "C", "F" and "G" (more if you want).
Next you would load all those samples (wav files) and build PA1000 multisamples.

OK, this is not simple but also not rocket-science - a bit of trial & error if you've not done it before but very satisfying when it works out.

Cheers

Pete Very Happy
altemar mirandiña

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:01 am    Post subject: hi Karmathanever--- Reply with quote

yes yes --I am editing the sounds of the pa 1000 itself and I have some DX7 EPs and some guitars and a vocal choir and well I am learning more every day ---(but) I would like to experiment with making my own samples in the pa 1000 itself ----(I need that marimba) the marimba sound or sample of the pa 1000 is not so good --it lacks more "quality of the wood when it vibrates" the real sound of the marimba is something special ---and I try to find that and use it with my pa 1000 ---as I said in the last thread---if a pa 600 and a pa 900 can be loaded that sound that my friend gave me and it sounds wonderful ----( I ask) how is it possible that in the pa 1000 I cannot load it? pa 1000 is supposed to be much better and much more expensive ---and well ---still can't find a solution to that ------friend have a nice day --and I appreciate your help ---thanks ----have a good day ----
Piotr1967

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look for good sf2 soundfonts. You can also load samples in Korg Trinity and Triton formats
Akai Synthstation 49 + iPad 3 (synth apps)
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
if a pa 600 and a pa 900 can be loaded that sound that my friend gave me and it sounds wonderful ----( I ask) how is it possible that in the pa 1000 I cannot load it?

Sorry, but I am not sure I understand what you are actually trying here....

Please explain in some detail exactly what you are trying to load. A SET? SOUND banks? What is the format of the files you are trying to load? How were they originally created?

Very Happy
siebenhirter
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:31 pm    Post subject: Loading sounds with unknown format without success Reply with quote

altemar mirandiña wrote:
... my friend gave me and it sounds ..

If sounds are loaded with the Pa600/900 but not with the Pa1000, this has nothing to do with which model is said to be much better and much more expensive, but with the fact that you and your friend are handling different data formats. If you can not load your data, than you get a format that also can not be loaded with Pa600/900 in same manner.
Sound data is loaded from the Pa1000 in basically the same way as from the Pa600/900 with the same criteria.
Refer to Pa1000 User Manual page 929 for “Loading Data from Pa Series Instruments”:
You can load most data from KORG Pa series instruments, but remember that you may not be able to load SET folders directly depending on the actual data.
In this case, open the folder, load each bank or element separately, and save the converted data as a new SET folder after loading all the necessary data.
In the same manual (page 462/463) you will find that instead of recording, you can load samples, multisamples, sounds and sound banks from the KSF, AIFF and WAVE formats.
About importing samples, multisamples and sounds: You can import sounds and multisamples (including the included samples) other than the native Pa-Series format in PCG, KMP or SF2 format.

It is therefore only possible to load sound data with the Pa600/900 that can also be loaded with the Pa1000.

Interesting facts about styles and stylePlayer functions can be found at http: www.elmarherz.de
altemar mirandiña

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:24 am    Post subject: hi all ...thnks soo much --- Reply with quote

Yes --thank you all very much for your help ---if it's true, the key must be in the manuals --I don't speak English --and the translation is somewhat difficult in terms of technology, and all that --but I have some experience (before I used the pa 80 and then the pa1x and now the pa 1000 ) I used yamaha keyboards, but I liked the korg one better --and well it's fun to experiment with all that editing sounds and I have no experience making samples with real instruments--when I shared an instrument edited by me in the pa1x everything was very easy --now I have certain problems and I think that my age also doesn't help much and with the covid my mind is not as good as before and I have certain way of forgetting things that I read yesterday --and there is a deterioration in the brain due to covid 19 --but I am very stupid and I learn on my own ---I will calmly study the manuals and find a way to translate the manual to spanish --(hopefully korg can know that we are millions of spanish speakers s and that the Latin American is very happy and is totally very sociable and sings and dances) and it is all of Latin America --a great client for korg ---and the minimum is that korg make a complete manual but in Spanish --¡¿ Do you know why China is at the top of the world? You ask for a screen from China for your keyboard in a week it is at the door of your house --(that screen traveled thousands of kilometers to get from China to any country in America) I have no studies --but intelligence and integrity and the speed, the desire to do things well --they are the key to success ----and that is all over the world ---greetings to all ---thank you very much --
altemar mirandiña

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:32 am    Post subject: hi all error in the traducer bad Reply with quote

you realize how when trying to translate ---(the translator writes things that you did not write) and you cannot "know the truth" of what is in the manual --for the simple reason that you do not speak English -- --Is it related to what I wrote about China and its efficiency?-----espero no me saquen del foro de korg --no es mi intención molestar a nadie --
midimusa

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If i understand right then why you do not use spanish manual?
https://www.korg.com/us/support/download/manual/0/758/3657/
siebenhirter
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:11 pm    Post subject: Re: hi all error in the traducer bad Reply with quote

altemar mirandiña wrote:
.. espero no me saquen del foro de korg --no es mi intención molestar a nadie --

I think no one will remove you from the forums, but your posts should be relevant to the topic of the thread as it's difficult and pointless to keep in touch with your ongoing nonsense.

Creo que nadie lo eliminará de los foros, pero sus publicaciones deben ser relevantes para el tema del hilo, ya que es difícil sin sentido mantenerse en contacto con sus continuas tonterías.

altemar mirandiña

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:52 am    Post subject: siebenhirter -- Reply with quote

siebenhirter simply lets people be as they want to be ---that is a principle that helps a lot --you live in Europe I am Latino--but I can live with the differences that exist in others ---the problem that exists now , in this world is ; Violence is the lack of sympathy and tolerance towards other human beings ---(don't bother answering, go on with your life, I will continue with my limitations and one day I hope to learn from my own mistakes)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: