Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I got an important message from Korg UK

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaPale

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:54 pm    Post subject: I got an important message from Korg UK Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

I send a message to Korg UK about the bugs and issues what are posted here on this forum.

My message:
Dear Korg Support,

I have been a happy owner of the Korg Pa5X for a few weeks now. I then registered with the Korg Forum to be able to ask my questions. There is a thread specifically about the bugs and problems that fellow owners have found since the last update 1.2.1.

I have no idea how to share these bugs with Korg. Every country works differently and the websites and the way to contact Korg work differently in every country. I feel called to share this information in the hope that Korg will resolve or improve these reports from the co-owners.

http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=129358

It is common knowledge that Korg communicates little about what they are doing, which I can understand. And that's not just Korg, other brands are also not giving anything away. But it would be nice to put something on the market as information. Like when is the Pa5X on par with the Pa4X. There are still many features missing. Understand that the OS in the Pa5X is completely new and understand the bugs that have not yet been resolved. However, people have become impatient after two years since the Pa5X hit the market.

Yours sincerely,

Patrick

Korg UK Reply:

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for your message.

I can assure you that the development team involved with the Pa5X does take these reports very seriously and they will continue to investigate them.

However, it is also worth bearing in mind that not all reports that can be found online are actual problems with the instrument itself. Some users also post about the same problem on multiple platforms, giving the impression that more users are affected by a certain behaviour than there are in actual fact.

Finally, if you are not based in the UK, the best way to report any issues or ask any questions is through your local distributor. The contact details for local distributors worldwide can be found here: https://www.korg.com/uk/corporate/distributors/

Best wishes,

-
Saulo Valerio
Korg UK & Ireland
JagiChan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that is so nice of Korg to reply. It is also very much assuring that Korg Engineering is following the forum and working on resolving the bugs and making new stuff happen simultaneously. Good job Korg Engineering. I for one am very happy with the PA5X and it does keep me musically happy. Keep doing your software magic and amaze with the next update.

Cheers --JagiChan--
DaPale

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JagiChan wrote:
Wow, that is so nice of Korg to reply. It is also very much assuring that Korg Engineering is following the forum and working on resolving the bugs and making new stuff happen simultaneously. Good job Korg Engineering. I for one am very happy with the PA5X and it does keep me musically happy. Keep doing your software magic and amaze with the next update.

Cheers --JagiChan--

Yes this is great news Very Happy
josf.kumar@gmail.com

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Korg Italy,
Greetings from India!

Glad to see your reply in the forum posted by one of the members. We trust your hard work and appreciate your good work. Continue to do your work to resolve the bugs and add the missing features.

However, I would also like to request you to kindly add some more premium voices of Kronos into Korg pa 5X as PA5x resembles Kronos as though remodelled into an arranger. I enjoy currently violins, strings, pianos, sax, and vocals onboard as of now. Nevertheless, I do enjoy creating more styles, tweaking sounds creating my patches as there is a lot of scope for new samples and space to load them with the option to create new banks. I must confess that I thoroughly enjoy the seamless switching during the performances.

Korg India released recently the Indian Data Card to support, the styles and voices of India and now the board is superb with the appended new content.
However, I request Korg Italy to release new patches during future updates created by Maestros across the Globe to make the board more attractive and indispensable.

Dr. Joseph
India
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa5X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: