Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

help crazy touch screen --pa 1000--thnks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
altemar mirandiña

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:28 am    Post subject: help crazy touch screen --pa 1000--thnks Reply with quote

help is crazy the touch screen I have pa 1000 I have not updated it is like I bought it three years ago, it is a wonderful machine, but now it has that error --- do you have any suggestions about it? Could I install the same factory operating system as it came from the factory? From what I have seen, there are not many things that are worth migrating to the current operating system, for this reason I kept my factory version . thank you very much for your help ....
musiccankill
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most likely the touch screen issue is a hardware issue so OS will not fix it.
Also you should always update to latest OS (as long as no issues have been reported here) as except from functionality differences , there are a lot of bug fixes in the system itself (stability, functions, speed ,etc)..

Korg keyboards owned now: PA5X 61 ,PA300, Triton extreme 61, Korg 707, Trinity plus
altemar mirandiña

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:32 am    Post subject: thanks for your answer Reply with quote

thanks for your prompt response- yes I think something strange happened with the electric current, (that could be the cause of the strange event on the screen) today my keyboard worked very well, without any problem, if I mean that I do not know in detail if it would be worth it it's worth migrating to another operating system, now I think something like that goes in (o.s 5) - well I'll see that, and I'll study those details of migrating to another new operating version ---I really appreciate your advice --and receive a cordial greeting ---thnks--------------note --I know that's weird, because I always use a voltage regulator ---best regards ---
Albertano

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:14 am    Post subject: Pa700 Touchscreen not responding Reply with quote

Hello, I have exactly the same problem with a PA700 since 3 years ago. Sometimes touchscreen fails with several strange problems and these problems remain for two or three weeks, later the Touchscreen return to noemality.

I´ve seen several problems like this in the forum but Korg does not give a solution.

By the way, I sent my PA700 to tjhe technical service, they changed the Touchscreen and the problem remains.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: