Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Extensions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Minilogue / Monologue
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are Multiengine Extensions still interesting?
yes
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

jax

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:25 pm    Post subject: New Extensions Reply with quote

Hello,
I am totally new here and also quite new to the Minilogue xd.
The only reason why I grabbed this thing from Grover, was the extensibility of the Multi-Engine.

Being a developer for music stuff for decades now (Assembler, C/C++, SWIFT), i discovered the Minilogue xd recently and started developing some new oscillators. Later I want to develop some effects too.

There are some results available yet and I am searching for ppl, who want to test and use my new oscillators, maybe also building some patches with it…

The fact, that made me curious for instance, was, that the analog saw of the minilogue is anyhow strange bass boosted towards the lower registers (which is not that bad at all, but anyhow strange). So I wanted to create an analog style osc, which does not boost the fundamental with the lower registers …

So first result is a “third” analog style osc extension with variable shape (tri, saw, square | pwm). These are fairly good sounding yet and a good complementary element for the existing analog oscillators of the “Logues”(because slightly different and also more dirty sounding du to some additions) and I plan to build furthermore dual mode and unison (super) oscillators too later…

So if anyone has serious interest to be the first of those ppl who want to use my JAX Oscillators, please write me a private message. I am currently preparing the first release on my website.

ps: I am not that good with fora, as I am mostly too busy in general with coding.

Cheers,
Jens from Germany
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Minilogue / Monologue All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: