Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Radias module and M3 module installed on 61 key keyboard

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vim

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:53 pm    Post subject: Radias module and M3 module installed on 61 key keyboard Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

I'm asking for a friend of mine who is wanting to buy an M3 Expanded 61 and has also sourced a Radias module.

Has anyone tried to install both modules on the same 61 keys keyboard?

What do I need to be careful about. The Keyboard Assembly Owner's Manual from KORG does not specify how to install both.

I'm assuming that I'll be needing some brackets and parts to correctly install the modules to the keyboard and that both will fit on the 61 keys keybed platform?

I'm also wondering if both the Radias and M3x will need separate USB cable connections to the PC or will they work as 1 unit and therefore need only 1 usb 2 connection?

Any info / videos etc would be appreciated.

Kind regards
Vim
ex Marshall Islands
slug

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:29 am    Post subject: Re: Radias module and M3 module installed on 61 key keyboard Reply with quote

Vim wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm asking for a friend of mine who is wanting to buy an M3 Expanded 61 and has also sourced a Radias module.

Has anyone tried to install both modules on the same 61 keys keyboard?

What do I need to be careful about. The Keyboard Assembly Owner's Manual from KORG does not specify how to install both.

I'm assuming that I'll be needing some brackets and parts to correctly install the modules to the keyboard and that both will fit on the 61 keys keybed platform?

I'm also wondering if both the Radias and M3x will need separate USB cable connections to the PC or will they work as 1 unit and therefore need only 1 usb 2 connection?

Any info / videos etc would be appreciated.

Kind regards
Vim

From memory this was only possible with the 73 and 88 keybed frames, using the Korg MA-T and MA-L attachments to hold the Radias module. Apart from sharing a keyboard the Radias and M3 work as individual synths.

This is of course presuming you are talking about the Radias rack synth, and not the Radias card you can install into any M3.
Vim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:23 am    Post subject: Re: Radias module and M3 module installed on 61 key keyboard Reply with quote

slug wrote:

From memory this was only possible with the 73 and 88 keybed frames, using the Korg MA-T and MA-L attachments to hold the Radias module. Apart from sharing a keyboard the Radias and M3 work as individual synths.

Thanks Slug. Hmm ... that does create some problems now.

slug wrote:

This is of course presuming you are talking about the Radias rack synth, and not the Radias card you can install into any M3.

LOL ... yes i meant the actual rack synth and not the EXB - Radias.
ex Marshall Islands
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg RADIAS / R3 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: