Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PA 1000 Ending 1,2,3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
deepak

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2022 12:58 am    Post subject: PA 1000 Ending 1,2,3 Reply with quote

Dear All, Maybe this question has been asked. I could not find the answer. is there a way to make these endings 1,2,3 not stop after their play like the Intro 1,2,3 work? Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.
siebenhirter
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2022 10:17 am    Post subject: Re: PA 1000 Ending 1,2,3 Reply with quote

deepak wrote:
is there a way to make these endings 1,2,3 not stop after their play

pressing buttons twice (intro, break, ending) will loop the sequence until another button is pressed

Interesting facts about styles and stylePlayer functions can be found at http: www.elmarherz.de
ANDRZEJP

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2022 8:38 pm    Post subject: Re: PA 1000 Ending 1,2,3 Reply with quote

deepak wrote:
Dear All, Maybe this question has been asked. I could not find the answer. is there a way to make these endings 1,2,3 not stop after their play like the Intro 1,2,3 work? Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Use SYNCHRO START and synchro stop button (together)
deepak

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:52 pm    Post subject: Re: PA 1000 Ending 1,2,3 Reply with quote

siebenhirter wrote:
deepak wrote:
is there a way to make these endings 1,2,3 not stop after their play

pressing buttons twice (intro, break, ending) will loop the sequence until another button is pressed

No, I was more asking if the behavior can be as intro 1 intro 2, and 3/Count in, After finishing the loop in ending 1,2,3 I would like it to go to one of the variations. Surprisingly, in some cases end automatically goes to the last variation. I am not able to figure out how/why it does it? I would like the other endings to go to the last selected variation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: