Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A little crisis

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bombilo

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2022 5:52 pm    Post subject: A little crisis Reply with quote

Hi everyone
the newbie ES2 user here again Confused

so I did a little mistake seems like.
after loading a few new samples to the machine I ressed import all samples (for them to be saved on the card and to be loaded everytime when i load the machine from the start).
I accidently pressed it again and by pressing exit in order to cancel it showed an error. So I was thinking I don't need to import all samples again as it did it, right ?
but then closing the machine and opening it again - it just loaded all the factory samples and NONE of the samples that I loaded to it myself are there (and im talking about a situation where there was a few dozens of them loaded (ouch).

a few facts:

before doing so I loaded a 'clean' session with instructions of doing so here in the forum (can not find this thread at the moment. That was done in order to get rid of all factory samples that take a lot of space.
I do have the e2sEdit v1 javaapplication but when running it now from the folder of the card I just dont nothing (as if the .all file is missing ?

I do have a backup folder from a few months back with a few presets missing (i can live with that..)

please please please im begging for help I just want to restore it to how it was when it is loading all my own samples (without factory samples= from how it was before!

thanks and appreciate any lead
Bombilo

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2022 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I got a little progress via restoring an older .all file that traced back like 70 percent of the samples I had.

Now for the the rest 30% it would be nice to load them manually to the exact location that they were on the machine before ( this I don't remember sadly)

as I assume this is the only way that the patterns (which are saved lucily) which included the part of the samples of that 30% would be in their places where they are currently blank.

I hope I explained it well.

I definitely learned my lesson with backing up as for today Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: