Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

sq-64 - midi and sync not working

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Sequencers / Audio recording packages.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jugs0101

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:15 pm    Post subject: sq-64 - midi and sync not working Reply with quote

Hi

Just trying to set up my new SQ-64. I cannot for the life of me get any sync going with midi or the sync in and out. I believe I have the correct settings (general settings for start stop from external device - which is all I want at the moment), but it just seems to do nothing at all.

I have the correct cables as far as I can see, connecting to various other devices (which I know work and and start and stop each other), but cannot get it starting and stopping on playback..
Anyone doing this? I assume so, it seems such a simple thing .... ?

Any ideas welcomed.

J
jugs0101

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2022 5:56 am    Post subject: fixed! Reply with quote

Doh! It really was a simple as the leads not being correct. Just make sure you get a Type A midi converter lead. Why there are so many standards, heaven knows. That's 2 types of 3.5 to midi that I know of and I heard there's another. So maybe 3. Then there's the 2.5mm to midi cable I have for another device. Bonkers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Sequencers / Audio recording packages. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: