Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HELP Pa1000 LOCKING UP !!! HELP

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tony mads usa

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 6:35 pm    Post subject: HELP Pa1000 LOCKING UP !!! HELP Reply with quote

I am having with my Pa1000 in that the Pa1000 will 'lock up' and basically have to be powered down to get it working again.
It's the worst kind of problem in that it 'just happens', and it has happened during a performance.. I can't seem to find a cause, nor can I replicate the problem at will. My board is now in the hands of a certified KORG service center, and the tech has been running the board for hours at a time, without recreating the problem.

I believe I have seen posts on this forum from others who have had a similar problem. I would appreciate it if someone could respond with how their problem might have been resolved.

THANK YOU in advance.
tony mads usa

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO ONE has had this problem?
Keymn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did have this happen a time or 2 in the last couple years of usage. It seems it gets too busy, maybe changing styles, settings too fast…? I do not know. I did have it shut down once or twice during a gig. Some things to consider, which I thought? The mic gain was set too high in my last shutdown…but unfortunately only happens on a gig…
Going back to freeze, seems was more when I was programming and changing some settings…
One thing during boot, give the keyboard enough time to boot before touching. And I did notice an error come up while plugging in a headphone during boot…
This is what I saw during the last couple years, but still have a concern of the shutdown during a gig…
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: