Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trinity reverting by itself to os1.0?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
luckyluca

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:32 pm    Post subject: Trinity reverting by itself to os1.0? Reply with quote

Hi Trinity owners,

Could the Trinity revert back to os1.0 by itself due to a fault/failure of some kind?

Thanks for looking
Best!

Last edited by luckyluca on Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, it’s impossible for it to revert on its own. The OS is stored on EP-ROM which is non destructive memory.

You say it’s version 1.0
To the best of my knowledge, KORG never made version 1.0 available to the public to download so my guess is it's also impossible for anyone to have downgraded it to that version. The only thing that could make any sense here is if the Trinity was never upgraded and it's on the same OS as the day they purhcased it.

Regards
Sharp.
luckyluca

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sharp wrote:
No, it’s impossible for it to revert on its own. The OS is stored on EP-ROM which is non destructive memory.

You say it’s version 1.0
To the best of my knowledge, KORG never made version 1.0 available to the public to download so my guess is it's also impossible for anyone to have downgraded it to that version. The only thing that could make any sense here is if the Trinity was never upgraded and it's on the same OS as the day they purhcased it.

Regards
Sharp.

Thanks Sharp.

I went to inspect it thinking of bringing it home but, regretfully, I found that the instrument was extremely sluggish with non responsive combi-program buttons when first turned on.
It then worked perfectly after that or maybe it stopped working again and then it worked fine after that.
No low battery warning despite it being so old.
Floppy didn’t work and 2 keys would produce no sound, and one would jam when down. The instrument and keys were very dirty.
On the plus side,the touchscreen was perfect, and ultimately, it sounded amazing.

Shame shame shame, ultimately I didn’t go for it in light of the above 😟
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Trinity All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: