Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A few EK questions from potential buyer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
moontom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:00 pm    Post subject: A few EK questions from potential buyer Reply with quote

hi...after years away from arrangers I'm debating between Kross and the EK 50 L. had a Kross years ago and liked it except for the menu-diving. the flow of the EK series looks a lot better, and from the video examples I'm impressed with the detailed drum/perc patterns. even via YouTube they sound good and feel like they'd be inspiring for songwriting/jamming.

how are the fills?
is there any way to adjust the swing feel of shuffle patterns?
how does the EK do following MIDI tempo from an external source (drum machine)?
is it possible to switch the drum kits or is the kit permanently linked to the pattern?

thanks in advance for any/all insights
orch94

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'll need to wait for others to respond to most of those questions, but I do know the Styles are not editable to change out kits other than adjusting Style "tempo", "volume", and turning on and off the "drum", "percussion", "bass", and "other parts" buttons
moontom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:51 pm    Post subject: thanks orch94 Reply with quote

I guess I can't be surprised that the kits are "fixed" to the styles....still that's a shame.

thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG EK Series All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: