Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg PA 1000 midi...vst

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Polixrop

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 7:24 am    Post subject: Korg PA 1000 midi...vst Reply with quote

hello.
I have the korg pa 1000 and I wanted to ask ... when I connect it with a usb cable type A - B to a laptop to play vst ... apart from the keys ... what else works or can be programmed to it works? like joystick? ... to have audio output when I play vst on the instrument on the left right ... can I have expressive vst sound with settings from pa 1000 just like a midi keyboard controller?
Thank you.
josf.kumar@gmail.com

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there,

Greetings!

When we connect Korg pa 1000 to a laptop with mainstage and its content to be accessed from Korg pa 1000, we can utilize the styles on the Korg instrument along with the vsts of the MacBook connected through the USB. You can also use the joystick, octave shifting, and transpose shifting. However, you cannot edit the sound of the MacBook with the effects of the Korg pa series as the sound samples are on the laptop and cannot be edited in any case from the Korg. Nevertheless, Mac offers similar editing options along with much more editing options on the mac that are far more advanced. There are youtube tutorials on this concept.
By and large, if you can utilize keyboard styles and voices of mac I think that is too good to do a live performance.
In India, many musicians use this method.

All the best!!!
Polixrop

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you !!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: