Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg nanoKontrol Studio scripts for Cubase Pro 12?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
event2020

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:28 pm    Post subject: Korg nanoKontrol Studio scripts for Cubase Pro 12? Reply with quote

Hi all

Cubase Pro 12 now has a new and dedicated MIDI Remote panel with which a user can remap what the functions do on the various MIDI controllers.

This is done in one of two ways, the manufacture has provided scripts to Steinberg who has then made them natively available incorporated into Cubase, or as long as a controller is seen by Cubase Pro 12, a user can build thier own script for that device BUT... this is a very long winded process.

On the Cubase Pro 12 web page it says that the KORG - nanoKONTROL v1, v2 is one of the natively intergrated controllers (Korg would have supplied a script to Steinberg).

I have a nanoKontrol Studio and Cubase is not seeing it in the MIDI remote panel although it is connected and I am able to manipulate the transport control, faders and pan pots.

Does anyone know if the - nanoKONTROL v1, v2 should work for the nanoKontrol Studio (are they the same thing) or do I need to ask Korg nicely for help with this?

PS. I had mistakenly posted this in the wrong section earlier but I have deleted that post and made this new one in the correct section. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: