Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can't find USB Network parameter

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sbultman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:22 pm    Post subject: Can't find USB Network parameter Reply with quote

I got my OpSix a couple months ago brand new from Sweetwater and it came with v1.01. Trying to update to v2.01 and I've been through the manual and update instructions, but when I reach the Global Parameters page and scroll to SYS, I only have 4 options: Auto Power On, Screen Bright, LED Bright, System ID ... no USB Network parameter. How I can make sure to use RNDIS? Is that because the firmware is so old? What's my next step?

SB
Addisonic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The USB Network parameter isn't in v1.01 and will only appear after a successful upgrade. Because your version is old you need to use the 'boot mode' to upgrade it.

Start with the opsix off.

In the opsix updater app go to the Tools menu and then Update Via USB Boot Mode. Hit the OK button and the app should say Waiting for USB Boot Device.

While holding down the SEQUENCER, REC and DUP buttons power on the opsix and once the display shows that the opsix is in boot mode you can let go of the buttons.

The application should detect the device and then the app should guide you thru the rest of the steps.
Columbarius09

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for helping on this. I have the same issue. Can't find a tools menu in the Mac version of the updater app (1.03) Any further thoughts? OP6 is in boot mode ok, the updater just hangs looking a device.
Columbarius09

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry that should have read... looking for a device. Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg opsix / SE All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: