Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KORG Shop - Started sales of NAUTILUS and KRONOS Sound Libra

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Nautilus / AT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jlsa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:15 am    Post subject: KORG Shop - Started sales of NAUTILUS and KRONOS Sound Libra Reply with quote

Sound Libraries are now available at KORG Shop.

KORG Shop, which sells software products such as Gadget, Module and KORG collection, is now started selling Sound Libraries for KORG products such as KRONOS and NAUTILUS.

As a result, sales of KRONOS Sound Libraries will be transferred to the KORG Shop. The user information registered in My Kronos will be transferred to a KORG ID which manages KORG Shop user information, allowing users to purchase Sound Libraries from KORG Shop using the same user ID and password as before. If you are already a KORG Shop user, your My Kronos information will be added to your account, so you can log in with your KORG Shop user ID and password.
KORG ID: https://id.korg.com/

We have also started selling NAUTILUS Sound Libraries, which require a system update.
"NAUTILUS OS Version 1.2 is now available."

For more information about KORG Shop, please visit the following link.
KORG Shop: https://korg.shop/
Zeroesque

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news...but did anybody actually get an email about it? And isn't it odd that OS 1.2 isn't its own news item? Somewhat confusing.

I've gotten plenty of emails from Korg over the last month about updates, software, rebates and sales, but nothing about the Nautilus shop opening and the 50% off sale, which is now over. Not cool. I would've bought the full collection that day, but now I'm rethinking.

Also, while I'm happy that they're now allowing multiple authorizations of Kronos/Nautilus expansions, the updated id.korg.com is not even showing my existing auths on my Kronos. Wow.

I'll let you guys know how my conversation with Korg USA support goes.
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Add to that, the sale was over in a very few days, during a time of the year when, for many, there is the least amount of "free" time to be able to browse through, and "decode" what's best for us, from the complex offerings that are the Korg Kronos/Nautilus EXs and KRS expansion libraries. Slightly disappointing.

nitecrawler
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voip wrote:
Add to that, the sale was over in a very few days, during a time of the year when, for many, there is the least amount of "free" time to be able to browse through, and "decode" what's best for us, from the complex offerings that are the Korg Kronos/Nautilus EXs and KRS expansion libraries. Slightly disappointing.

Agreed! Confused

Montage M7, Pa5x76, Nautilus, PA3Xle, Oasys 76, Mini-Moog, EMU Audity 2000, Motion Sound KBR 3D amp, Presonus and Reaper DAW W/Tannoy Reveal 501A powered monitors
RichardBatchelor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I use several of the chrome extension tools for salesforce. I like working with them because they are programs that you can install in Chrome to facilitate your work process with Salesforce. Salesforce Inspector is one of my favorite tools that helps Salesforce admins and developers inspect data directly from Salesforce UI. I also use Salesforce Navigator for Lightning which allows me to type what I need to do to access any Salesforce page. I think each of the tools in the new extension makes it easier for those who work with Salesforce.

Last edited by RichardBatchelor on Thu May 26, 2022 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
chelsea4023

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
Easter Korg Shop sale now on !!.
Chris
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Nautilus / AT All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: