Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Modwave demo: QR Qui Robinez Vocal Pad (wavetable vocal)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
QuiRobinez
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:00 pm    Post subject: Modwave demo: QR Qui Robinez Vocal Pad (wavetable vocal) Reply with quote

Korg modwave demo: QR Qui Robinez Vocal Pad (wavetable vocal)

This pad sound was inspired by the Jean Michel Jarre - Zoolook album.

The creative use of the vocals on top of the pads was something i wanted to do with this modwave sound.

Techniques used:
I recorded my own name and created a wavetable out of it in Serum and imported that wavetable in the modwave.

Then in layer A i created a Mono oscillator with that wavetable and assigned the mod knobs to control that wavetable. In this performance i use the wavetable position and speed on mod knobs 3 and 4. That way i can control in realtime which elements i want to use in this pad sound.

Mod knob 1 adds layer B where i programmed a JMJ type of pad sound in it. And then i played some chords for this demo.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg ModWave All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: