Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A New Way Of Thinking (Keyboard Sets)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NativeAngels
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:50 pm    Post subject: A New Way Of Thinking (Keyboard Sets) Reply with quote

A new way of thinking for Korg Keyboard Sets.

I have been toying with a new way of organising banks of keyboard sets on my Korg Pa700.

Up until now I have been organising keyboard sets in categories by type of sounds, ie Piano, Sax etc etc.

What I have been thinking it with is each page can store a bank of 8 keyboard sets.

Now each page could contain a bank of keyboard sets that would fit a particular style of music. For example a page of keyboard sets to fit a country ballad, or page of sets for ballroom music, or page for Christmas Music.

But the first page would be like base keyboard sets (sounds that could be used with most songs), these pages of keyboard sets could also be used as keyboard sets for styles and / or songbook entries.

Just a bit of brain storming, what do you think ? Interested in getting your feed back on this system.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: